Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen To The 62nd District Tournament Online
Fans of the 16th Region and the 62nd District can hear all the action live online.

MORGAN COUNTY VS. WEST CARTER
Monday Feb. 27th (7:00)

ELLIOTT COUNTY VS. EAST CARTER
Tueday Feb. 28th (7:00)

CLICK THIS LINK to listen.

:wenumber1
QQ.....maybe you or some other administrator could make this a 'sticky' so it will stay at top of board until end of district play??
took care of it yellow snow
Thanx Batpuff.....you're quicker than a hiccup. Smile
good thread YS
"Blackcat75" Wrote:good thread YS

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
this is awsome...to bad i have dial up...:-(
No problem......I have dial-up also and it works for me. I also listen to Big Blue Line and Alan Cutler's Sports Chat on WLAP with little or no problems at all.

HERE'S THE LINK to WLAP to listen to UK stuff. :thumb:
nice that is awsome to hear thanks for clearing that up for me huge props to you
..Yea thats pretty cool.. look for a good tournament in the 62nd...
Who's going to win the 62nd district?

Morgan County 22-3 (4-1)
Elliott County 19-7 (4-1)
East Carter 12-16 (1-4)
West Carter 10-14 (1-4)
"airball3" Wrote:Who's going to win the 62nd district?

Morgan County 22-3 (4-1)
Elliott County 19-7 (4-1)
East Carter 12-16 (1-4)
West Carter 10-14 (1-4)

The team that scores the most points in the championship game......:ChairHit:

Morgan is the favorite, not only in ranking but it's being played on their home floor. Elliott could easily win it if they get hot. East and West are tossups. I once thought East could maybe sneak up on Elliott, but after Bath almost beat East on East's home floor last night, I don't see that as a possibility anymore. West could beat Morgan if the Cougars sputter as the did in the first half last night against Raceland. Looks to be anybody's tourney.....especially the team that wants it the most.
..True. This tournament could go in any direction. Just hope the Cougars don't have an off night from here on out...