Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Dunker in the 14th?
Tailback44 Wrote:^

I ask for the best not fairly good. Just saying.

Ok there smart ass..Dalton is a damn good dunker, I try to not to come out and say it so we don't get all the comments about someone being a Perry homer.
Tailback44 Wrote:^

I ask for the best not fairly good. Just saying.

Just go ahead and delete his post then.
He should've never posted it...
king360 Wrote:^can we get a link?..lol

UNSTOPPABLE!!!
ekff Wrote:Kyle Spencer is the best dunker at Hazard High School... I don't even know if Frazier can dunk lol maybe 2 out of 10 times

L o L

I've seen him tear it off on multiple occasions
In warmups at the Perry-Hazard game last year he was the best dunker hands down.
zaga_fan Wrote:Just go ahead and delete his post then.
He should've never posted it...

I'm not a big bad mod like Zaga_Fan.
king360 Wrote:Ok there smart ass..Dalton is a damn good dunker, I try to not to come out and say it so we don't get all the comments about someone being a Perry homer.

I understand. I hate homers. I just wanted to know who was the best. I've got a lot of answers. Sorry if I offended you.
Never heard of him? You sure it isn't Alex Hamilton from breathitt from what I've seen he is there best player in cats pause.
Jordan Bellamy is who I'm talking about. I've never seen the kid play
Jaysean Paige - Perry Central (If ruled eligible)
Kendall Ballou - Haven't seen this guy play
Chris Hudson - Cordia High School - Can get up pretty quick like, I've seen him dunk multiple times.
Jordan Frazier - Hazard High - Trust me this guy can dunk pretty easily.
Breathitt Co. - ???? Didn't see anyone dunking last year....

Estill Co. - Not sure if they have ppl that dunk anymore put their PG last year could dunk, the fan base was calling him Billy Goat? And then there was big #1 for Estill, he could dunk pretty easily.
king360 Wrote:Ok there smart ass..Dalton is a damn good dunker, I try to not to come out and say it so we don't get all the comments about someone being a Perry homer.

L o L you have made my day.
Reason it's so funny is I can sit here and see you in my mind actually saying this hahaha.
Breathitt will have about 4 dunking this year.
Real_Playa Wrote:Breathitt will have about 4 dunking this year.

I just don't see it.
Ik for a fact that they have four dunking in practice rite now.
wes noble from breathitt county can throw down with the best of em the big fraley kid can get up 2