Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 47 paintsville 18
Douglas for pineville rushed for 261 yards
^ Awesome game for Douglas
My goodness...Did they roll out the red-carpet for him?
Worst set of officials I have ever seen. This game should have been tied at halftime, and no where near a blowout. two personal fouls in a row that took it from Paintsvilles ball on Pinevilles fifteen to Pinevilles ball on the 50. Both of which were terrible calls. At that point we are down by 6 with all the momentum. Btw this started with a cleanly blocked punt that was called roughing the kicker. After that Tyler Spriggs gets thrown out after walking away from a fight? I mean really HE WALKED AWAY. The boy from pineville punched him, and he walked away plain as day, Paintsville get screwed out of this game so bad it wasn't even funny. I don't think it was intentional just terrible officiating.
Big Don Wrote:My goodness...Did they roll out the red-carpet for him?

Our best lineman being tossed helped a whole lot.
This game surprised me. I thought the tigers would win this one. Hope they turn things around next week. The rest of the schedule will get a lot harder when they get into district play. Hope coach kinner can turn this around because I hate to see the tigers lose. I hear jasons a nice guy and I know I've criticized his coaching, but I hate to see the boy get blamed for everything. After hearing a few things I feel bad for him after talking to a few people. Good luck next week coach kinner and the tigers
To be honest, I wish I hadn't been so critical about things. After having a conversation with an old friend yesterday I'm willing to admit I was wrong to be so critical and would like to apologize. I know it's very ironic timing, but it's amazing how one conversation can change an old mans perspective.
Bad refs three weeks in a row. hopefully we get a good set for thursday.
Idk to me it just seems like we have so much bad luck that it is crazy.
It happens. Hope the tigers get a W next week. If I make a mistake, I don't care to admit when I'm in the wrong. Felt bad about things I have said personally and wanted to make an attempt to change my attitude. I see some potential in some of the young athletes that are coming up through the school system as well.
Paintsville has 5 games left in the regular season, and of the 5 games I honestly think they have a chance of winning just one of those. Berea is the last game of the reg. season at home and I think this will be their only win of the 5 remaining games. Hope I'm wrong.
Anyone know if Spriggs isout next week against Betsy Layne?
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:Anyone know if Spriggs isout next week against Betsy Layne?

If TigerFan is accurate about what happened and Paintsville has video proof, the KHSAA will let him play... I guess we'll find out this week some time.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH