Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 22 Belfry 0 (8th Grade)
Final from Pikeville. The Panthers dominated Time of Possession. I believe the Pirates only brought their 8th grade.
Hail pikeville!!!!
It was a great game. Nice wrap up toi the 5th/6th beating Mullins. Good night of football at the field.
Gut check time for the young Bucs. This is how football mimicks life do you fight back when you've been knocked down or do you just lay there. Oh yea congratulation pikeville(hope it never happens again)
Loved how Pikeville ran the wishbone all night, with only 2 passes (I think). It was a good game.
PHSForever Wrote:Loved how Pikeville ran the wishbone all night, with only 2 passes (I think). It was a good game.

Must have looked great on D as well. Would have liked to have seen this one! WTG Panthers.:rockon:
Panther Thunder Wrote:Final from Pikeville. The Panthers dominated Time of Possession. I believe the Pirates only brought their 8th grade.

this game was like the one about 4yr ago with Pikeville won on homecoming at Belfry big, and in the championship game Belfry beat them worse.is coach May still coaching 8th grade?
cuppett777 Wrote:this game was like the one about 4yr ago with Pikeville won on homecoming at Belfry big, and in the championship game Belfry beat them worse.is coach May still coaching 8th grade?

LOL...like the other game how???:please:
Panther Thunder Wrote:Final from Pikeville. The Panthers dominated Time of Possession. I believe the Pirates only brought their 8th grade.

Belfry have another Frosh game scheduled are do they plan to play their Frosh in place of their JV players
^ Frosh don't play in the junior high games. Belfry wasn't playing against older players here if that's what you are wondering.
cuppett777 Wrote:this game was like the one about 4yr ago with Pikeville won on homecoming at Belfry big, and in the championship game Belfry beat them worse.is coach May still coaching 8th grade?
I guess well see....
No, Hensley is coaching the junior high team. Assisted by (as I recall) Bob Shurtleff, Jody Brown, and Jeff Roop.
Great Job panthers!
Awesome win..
Stardust Wrote:Belfry have another Frosh game scheduled are do they plan to play their Frosh in place of their JV players
Since this is a middle school thread (6th, 7th, and 8th grades), the freshmen are not in the debate. Once a student enters grade 9, they have 4 years of eligibility. An 8th grader can play up in some sports and not have it count towards the 4 years of eligibility, but NOT in football. For complete eligibility rules, see the following link:

http://www.khsaa.org/handbook/bylaws/bylaw4.pdf

Freshmen can play on the JV team, etc, but can not play down.
Stardust Wrote:Belfry have another Frosh game scheduled are do they plan to play their Frosh in place of their JV players
Didn't bring their 7th grade.
Congrats Panthers!
PHSForever Wrote:Loved how Pikeville ran the wishbone all night, with only 2 passes (I think). It was a good game.

Agree. Love that wishbone. Reminds me of what the varsity Panthers ran under H.H. back in the day.:Thumbs:
it was a good game belfry just wasnt ready pikeville had a week off from what i was heard and belfry just came off a big win agianst valley but my hat off to pikeville they was well coached