Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Hazard 9/9
ekff Wrote:I want a Avatar Bet with everyone on here????? If Hazard wins everyone on this thread has to put up a Hazard Avatar for two weeks and If Somerset wins I'll put a Perry Avatar for the rest of the high school football season>??/?/

Come on MVP2, King360, Aslan, Commodore_Colonel, comeback_kidxxx, J-Rod

I quit this thread after I posted this prediction or I would've replied sooner. lol.
Planning on making the trip over Friday night, can somebody give me easy directoins from 80 to the field.
Keep going past the shell mart and across from that is villiage spirtits(liquior store) bear right and come to the red light and take a right there as well.stay on that road and you pass food city, and go to til you past another shell mart on the right then at light bear right again and stay on that road and keep going until you see hardees in which you will bear right again and then bear right just as soon as you pass hardees and you will be at hazard high school and the field is up on this hill.
^thanks
Somerset 38-20...
Hazard 30
Somerset 27
This thread has practically died and its game day now...
bac2369 Wrote:This thread has practically died and its game day now...

Lol, we Somerset fans are just quiet and nonconfrontational I guess. I was actually just thinking I can't remember the last time a Somerset thread went to 3 pages. Confusednicker:Looking forward to tonight, I haven't been to Hazard since the field makeover. Should be a fun one against two top notch teams.
I'm going to go with Somerset by a TD!
RoShamBo Wrote:Lol, we Somerset fans are just quiet and nonconfrontational I guess. I was actually just thinking I can't remember the last time a Somerset thread went to 3 pages. Confusednicker:Looking forward to tonight, I haven't been to Hazard since the field makeover. Should be a fun one against two top notch teams.

I agree. Hazard owes somerset for that 2006 loss in somerset.
bac2369 Wrote:I agree. Hazard owes somerset for that 2006 loss in somerset.

We'll see if the debt is paid tonight then. I'm hoping it's doubled:biggrin:.