Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle co.@ John Hardin 9/9
I'll take John in this one they have been very impressive thus far are Boyle Co. not so much IMO!!!!
Is there field close to their High School or is it in a different location??? Some fields are. And also Ive heard there are only bleachers on one side of the field....is this true??
Our field is directly behind the school. We only have seating on one side of the field. Your going to have to rub elbows with us Dawg fans. We don't bite, I promise.
It has rained here pretty much everyday this week. The field has been covered for several days.
Slobberknocker Wrote:Our field is directly behind the school. We only have seating on one side of the field. Your going to have to rub elbows with us Dawg fans. We don't bite, I promise.

We do. :eyeroll:
^^^That was a joke, of course.

So it's my understanding that John Hardin has a grass field. Truth? Does it get really bad there when wet? Some get worse than others, ask East Jessamine.
Our coaches do a good job on the field. It's going to be the 2nd game of the year played on it. It should be in decent shape, but even being covered will probably be a little wet. The end zones especially, but we don't plan on you guys getting to find out how wet they are. Lol.
I think this will be a big test to gauge how far the Rebels have come since week 1 and how far they have improved. Can't wait to see how this one unfolds and wish I could be there to watch. :rockon:
John Hardin wins 28-7. Boyle on the road, with no offense, against this John Hardin team is not a good combination.
I was down on the field about an hour ago. It was in very good condition. Still felt dry in the end zone. The field was uncovered for painting but was covered immediately after.

The closer to the 50 yard line you sit the more hostile it will be but I think everyone has had their rabies booster this year. So no worries...
Slobberknocker Wrote:Our field is directly behind the school. We only have seating on one side of the field. Your going to have to rub elbows with us Dawg fans. We don't bite, I promise.
No one is worried about rubbing elbows with u trust me. But for ur school to only have bleachers on one side, how cheap r u guys?? To me it's disrespectful to ur fans and the visiting ones and it's also a way to start trouble. But then again maybe that's what u guys want.
QUOTE=Thunder Lips;1242462]John Hardin wins 28-7. Boyle on the road, with no offense, against this John Hardin team is not a good combination.[/QUOTE]

:please:Confusednicker:
Rebel Fan #44 Wrote:No one is worried about rubbing elbows with u trust me. But for ur school to only have bleachers on one side, how cheap r u guys?? To me it's disrespectful to ur fans and the visiting ones and it's also a way to start trouble. But then again maybe that's what u guys want.

I think you will understand why the stadium was built the way it was when you see the layout. But I do take offense to the tone of your post. If you run your gums at the game your going to hear about from the fans just like I would at a Boyle home game. If your worried about being disrespected stay home. :devilflam
Rebel Fan #44 Wrote:No one is worried about rubbing elbows with u trust me. But for ur school to only have bleachers on one side, how cheap r u guys?? To me it's disrespectful to ur fans and the visiting ones and it's also a way to start trouble. But then again maybe that's what u guys want.

Highlands has stands on only one side and it is great! Never any trouble and it is great to get to talk with fans from other parts of the state. Students sit on opposite ends and parents/fans sit in the middle(grown adults should be able to sit at a high school football game without fighting!). When I go to away games I usually sit on the home side because the visitor stands are usually really low and you can not see the field very well. I have never had a problem with the home team fans.
sstack Wrote:Highlands has stands on only one side and it is great! Never any trouble and it is great to get to talk with fans from other parts of the state. Students sit on opposite ends and parents/fans sit in the middle(grown adults should be able to sit at a high school football game without fighting!). When I go to away games I usually sit on the home side because the visitor stands are usually really low and you can not see the field very well. I have never had a problem with the home team fans.

I've being going to John games for years. We have never had any problems between fans. I also enjoy talking with the other teams fans. Students sit no where near the visitors seating.
JH played a very weak schedule last year and did not play a good team until the semi finals and got beat bad (I did not think Christian Co. was very good). They played on the weak side of the 5A bracket last year or they would not have made it even to the semis. With that being said, unless they have really improved from last year, I have to go with Boyle in this game. Boyle lost a lot from last year, but I think they can score enough to win with their D limiting JH.

Boyle wins 28-17
Thunder Lips Wrote:John Hardin wins 28-7. Boyle on the road, with no offense, against this John Hardin team is not a good combination.

No offense?? Really. It's not the Boyle of old but we are getting better every week. I think it should be a good game. I'm worried about number 11 and a special teams td. The offense isn't great yet but you better play D.
Does anyone know if the game will be on ihigh or broadcast elsewhere?
P'Burg only has one side of bleachers. Never seen any problems. It is a huge set of bleachers though.