Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex Catholic @ Lafayette
The schools separated by about a mile from each other.
Catholic
At the beginning of the season I would have taken Lafayette. But now I have to believe LC is the better team
Lexington Catholic 35-14.
Suprise,Suprise,i'll take Lex Cath by 14.
Cath by 14 also.
I believe this is a very even matchup. After watching the Bolin kid play last week against JH I have have to go with Catholic. Bin has one heck of an arm.
Close game at the end of the 1st quarter. Blow-out at the end of the game. Lex Catholic42- 17.
Lexington Catholic in a close one.
LexCath by 20.
LC was a couple of blown coverages and converting in the redzone from beating the arguably the best team in 5a by about 14.
Lex Cath 34 Lafayette 14
I'll go with the consensus here and take Cath by 14 as well.
LC by 14..
Lex Cath.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Lexington Catholic in a close one.

I don't believe so Blackcat Fan. Lafayette QB is hurt and is not playing..not that it matters ( not very mobile in the pocket & holds the ball to long ). Plus their starting O/T, I believe left side has a bummed leg and not to mentioned one of their starting guard has been out the first 2 games of season. Now with that said, if Lafayette run, run and run again. They might have a shot. Lex Catholic previous opponent has proved to them that for now, Catholic cannot stop the run.
Catholic's defense is much improved from last year. Most teams would not be able to stop the run against arguably two of the best backs in the state. Davenport of Bell County and Hardness of John Hardin, who both will run over almost every team they play. Catholic was still able to beat Bell County and almost pulled the upset on John Hardin, who is possibly the best team in 5A. I will take Catholic in this match-up
Catholic by 21.
Catholic by 21.
charlesw88 Wrote:Catholic by 21.

Lexington Catholic 42 Lafayette 14
Both teams coming off losses should amount to a good game. Expect Catholic to be mentally sharp this week. I say tied catholic up 7 at half and runs away with it in the 3rd quarter.
Catholic-42
Lafayette-28