Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 years ago today.....
I married a great man, a wonderful father, my best friend.

I Love You Honey...Happy Anniversary!!

This morning when I went to take the kids to school, I found the most beautiful 1 carat circle of love necklace waiting on the seat in my car.
Congratulations to PP and Mr. PP.
Here's to many, many more!
Thanks so much Tribe!! :Thumbs:
Congrats, hope you have many more to come.
Happy Anniversary PP !!!!
Happy Anniversary to you guys... the necklace is beautiful
Congrats, I love the necklace!
Congrats! 15 years ago today...... I was 5 years old, sitting at home, watching The Gummis (I think that's what it was called), David the Gnome, and Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers!
Tomcat68 Wrote:Congrats! 15 years ago today...... I was 5 years old, sitting at home, watching The Gummis (I think that's what it was called), David the Gnome, and Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers!

Just what exactly are you trying to say about my age.....:fight: Wink

To everyone else:
Thanks for your good wishes my good friends. I happen to think the necklace is awesome....Hubby did a fantastic job!!!
congrats pp.. that's sounds like a really sweet idea.. that i'll have to remember loll
awwww that was soooo sweet!Happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!!! and wishing you many more....
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
congrats PP happy to hear that!
Congrats
I have to ask PP what did you get HIM?:moon:
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!
Your very lucky Pirate Pal you seem to have found a good man not many of those around
Your just not looking hard enough UKGIRL.
Well CD....since you asked....LOL

He loves to drag race. That is his #1 hobby...(well, now that I think about it, it is his #2 hobby...his #1 hobby is how we ended up with 3 kids...LOL)

Anyway...He has a 1987 Buick Grand National that he has a ton of modified parts on ..so I got him some tachometers for that...very romantic huh??? LOL
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Your very lucky Pirate Pal you seem to have found a good man not many of those around

They're out there...you just have to look under the right rock!!!! Wink Smile
Have another kid
It is great to hear that you two have not killed each other and made it 15 years. The more I think about it he must love you. Anyone would have to be crazy not to love a woman that loves sports as much as you. You are one hell of a Pirate fan and great job on the family and marriage.

:#1: :dance: :beer: :beerwez: chemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
PP, I found a 1988 Belfry yearbook...Guess who I saw in there ??? I knew I have saw you before.
That's cool PP but I would have taken the #1 hobby.:Thumbs:
BelfryJustice Wrote:It is great to hear that you two have not killed each other and made it 15 years. The more I think about it he must love you. Anyone would have to be crazy not to love a woman that loves sports as much as you. You are one hell of a Pirate fan and great job on the family and marriage.

:#1: :dance: :beer: :beerwez: chemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

:Sad04: :Sad04: Thanks BJ...That was very sweet of you to say!!
BelfryPride Wrote:PP, I found a 1988 Belfry yearbook...Guess who I saw in there ??? I knew I have saw you before.

That was me in all my high school glory!!! LOL
Who said he didn't CD?????? Confusedhh: :Clap: :Nodding: Cool
Awesome!
Tomcat68 Wrote:Congrats! 15 years ago today...... I was 5 years old, sitting at home, watching The Gummis (I think that's what it was called), David the Gnome, and Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers!

I was 2 years old getting ready to turn 3.