Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle 43 - Tates Creek 8
Ryle 43 Tates Creek 8

Ryle 15 7 7 14 43
Tates Creek 0 0 0 8 8
Scoring summary:
iHigh Frenzy at Lafayette
R--Travis Elliott 4 run (Elliott run); R--Elliott 17 run (Garrett Mead kick); R--Elliott 8 run (Mead kick); R--Nathan Davis 4 run (Mead kick); R--Elliott 25 run (Toby Mrozek kick); R--Jake Nutter 22 run (Mrozek kick); TC--Casey Grimes 11 run (Taiwan Hart pass from Martell Berry).
Records: Ryle 2-0, Tates Creek 1-1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1WKXUkDJu
Elliot is stud, I think I would take him over any RB in the state. He is built like a brick sh..house and very durable.
^ Is he playing both ways again this year? I hope not, but I have to believe he is. Think about how great this kid would be if he only played one way. You play half the game plowing over Linebackers, and the the other have getting plowed into by Running Backs!
Stardust Wrote:^ Is he playing both ways again this year? I hope not, but I have to believe he is. Think about how great this kid would be if he only played one way. You play half the game plowing over Linebackers, and the the other have getting plowed into by Running Backs!

I am sure he is going both ways. You are right, It would be great to see him only play on O.
Elliot started at QB and also threw a couple of passes. I would play him at QB against Colerain to.
I'd like to see what Elliott can do against Colerain's stacked defense, that'll be fun to watch
I heard TC looked horrendous on Offense? any word on that besides the score?
Congrats Ryle - the 6A team to beat this year.
^ You mean other than Trinity Smile
toussaints Wrote:I'd like to see what Elliott can do against Colerain's stacked defense, that'll be fun to watch

after watching colerain's defense today, I'll be praying for Elliott, i take back my 1st post :igiveup: