Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Kentucky men's basketball schedule
^ ditto
Aslan Wrote:Seriously the only game that I'm worried about is UNC. They're just as talented as us, but also have more experience. But it's at Rupp, and UK will find a way to win.
Kansas lost a lot last year. They'll have plenty of talented freshman, but IMO well beat them by double digits.
Indiana is a year away from competing. They have the #1 recruiting class for next year, so far.
Louisville is a rivalry game, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us, but UK is so much more talented, and should win.
I'm sorry guys, but UK is going 40-0, and getting #8. Y'all just gotta face reality Big Grin

I agree!! lol To an extent. I think that the one game to look for a loss would be UNC. Looking at the schedule as a whole there really is not one game that I could say they will be an underdog. UNC will probably be a one or two point favorite for that game but I still would pick UK to win because of the "home" factor. Bring on the potential for a 40-0 season but I know that at some point there will be a blip... Much like Illinois a number of seasons ago.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky goes undefeated, wins #8, then Coach Cal finds Bobby Knight, gives him a wedgie, then pisses down his throat.
BCF4L Wrote:Kentucky goes undefeated, wins #8, then Coach Cal finds Bobby Knight, gives him a wedgie, then pisses down his throat.

:poker face:
BCF4L Wrote:Kentucky goes undefeated, wins #8, then Coach Cal finds Bobby Knight, gives him a wedgie, then pisses down his throat.

This has to be the dumbest post that I have ever seen on here! This makes me embarrassed to be a UK Fan!

ah boys...
they wont lose any more than 3 games during the regular season, they will win the SEC again! they are young once again lol, but will still be tough!
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys...
Don't get me started on you Zaga. Confusedtare:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:they wont lose any more than 3 games during the regular season, they will win the SEC again! they are young once again lol, but will still be tough!

I agree - We do have some young talent as always..
But the thing that is different this year than the other years is WE ACTUALLY HAVE A BENCH TO WORK WITH!! Talent all over from the starting 5, to 3-4 that will be on the bench.
i look for darius miller to take over this year! i think he could avg 20 a game!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i look for darius miller to take over this year! i think he could avg 20 a game!

While I do love Darius Miller..
I don't see him averaging 20 a game..
I see a possible 14-15 a game, which even then is still pretty good.
Ballers Wrote:While I do love Darius Miller..
I don't see him averaging 20 a game..
I see a possible 14-15 a game, which even then is still pretty good.

ahh idk i still believe he can get 20! i dont think hes rlly played up to his level while being at uk!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:ahh idk i still believe he can get 20! i dont think hes rlly played up to his level while being at uk!

He has definitely got better within the past year and a half..
Going from 3.3 points a game to 10 a game was a pretty big step..
Not to mention he was SEC MVP of the tourney..
And he had multiple 20+ games last year on what most people believe was a "subpar UK team"..

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I just don't see it.
lol, gonna be a good season tho!
Dear Zaga-Fan,

Darius Miller will be a lottery pick this year.

Love, your pal,

BCF4L
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:ahh idk i still believe he can get 20! i dont think hes rlly played up to his level while being at uk!
Nope, he sure hasn't. I don't think he ever will either. He might have to reach his potential if UK wants to go 40-0 though...lol.
Ballers Wrote:He has definitely got better within the past year and a half..
Going from 3.3 points a game to 10 a game was a pretty big step..
Not to mention he was SEC MVP of the tourney..
And he had multiple 20+ games last year on what most people believe was a "subpar UK team"..

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I just don't see it.
Sub par UK team? They went to the Final Four.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:they wont lose any more than 3 games during the regular season, they will win the SEC again! they are young once again lol, but will still be tough!
40-0 man! If we lose 3 or more games I post any avatar of your choice for the rest of college basketball season.
BCF4L Wrote:Dear Zaga-Fan,

Darius Miller will be a lottery pick this year.

Love, your pal,

BCF4L

Not likely.
Stardust Wrote:This has to be the dumbest post that I have ever seen on here! This makes me embarrassed to be a UK Fan!

I want my post Award Back.
Aslan Wrote:Nope, he sure hasn't. I don't think he ever will either. He might have to reach his potential if UK wants to go 40-0 though...lol.

Sub par UK team? They went to the Final Four.

40-0 man! If we lose 3 or more games I post any avatar of your choice for the rest of college basketball season.

Not likely.

deal aslan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:
but id love to see um go 40-0 :Cheerlead
Its Kentuckys to lose this year. I believe they can go undefeated. Kansas lost alot of its talent to the NBA so we should be fine with them and Im not going to worry about UNC because they come to Rupp. Cant wait for the quest for #8! GO CATS!!
Stardust Wrote:This has to be the dumbest post that I have ever seen on here! This makes me embarrassed to be a UK Fan!
Then I have accomplished what I set out to do. Thanks.