Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2011
How good will middlesboro be in 2011 ?
Who is their QB? What is his name?
Chase Roark
Be a senior, correct?
How well did Roark and the Jacket recievers do in the U-Pike 7 on 7? How did the Poindexter kid perform?
Roark did great! The kid has a canon!!
How did they place at U-Pike?
2nd I believe. They made it to the championship.
Is Jason Chapel still a coach at M'Boro?
MVP2 Wrote:Is Jason Chapel still a coach at M'Boro?

Yes
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:2nd I believe. They made it to the championship.

No PCC beat lafayette in the finals. They made finals I think at Pulaski Co. tourney?
William Muney Wrote:No PCC beat lafayette in the finals. They made finals I think at Pulaski Co. tourney?

You are correct. They went 6-1 at Pulaski.
Actually, Middlesboro left the UPike tourney early. They were in the finals.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Actually, Middlesboro left the UPike tourney early. They were in the finals.

P'burg left early also, they where in the semi-finals.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:P'burg left early also, they where in the semi-finals.

Why were teams leaving early? Heat? Numbers?
RoShamBo Wrote:Why were teams leaving early? Heat? Numbers?

Both.
Seven passing league games is a lot for one day in any weather so I can see that.
Middlesboro also left the 7 on 7 at Betsy Layne just before the tournament started. Betsy Layne was the day after U-Pike.
Let's watch out.Cant predict any thing.
Bell coaches say Chase Roark is the real deal. I did not see him in 7 on 7 , but he may be the best in the mountains.
Chase is a good QB, don't know about mountains. Maybe in southeast ky, but I'm sure Harlan Co's QB may have something to say about that and Bell's Osolonian has a lot to prove. Middlesboro will have a decent season, can't see it being unreal. I do believe they will compete almost every game. Goodluck to them!
i believe austin poindexter should have a break through season if he works hard what do you all think?n
i believe that austin poindexter will have abreak through season if he works hard what do you all think??