Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 2011-2012
ekff Wrote:^ I think NOT!!!

ok phil jackson they wont be contenders, sorry for not asking you first! :notworthy
Perry will win the region. They are well coached and have good players. They wont be buckhorn by ten though.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:ok phil jackson they wont be contenders, sorry for not asking you first! :notworthy

OK just quit making stupid statements like all those Cordia people....

But do you really think Perry will be better then Trinity?
Aslan Wrote:They could win a game or two in the sweet 16. It all depends on the draw.

Sounds more like it...
Aslan Wrote:They could win a game or two in the sweet 16. It all depends on the draw.

The draw is always the key, I just hope they don't get a team near Lexington or Louisville.
ekff Wrote:OK just quit making stupid statements like all those Cordia people....

But do you really think Perry will be better then Trinity?

yeah i do, hatchers style of basketball can beat any team if ran the right way! specialy run n gun teams that aint use to slowing the game down
contenders and champions means 2 diff things! i didnt say they was gonna be champions!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:yeah i do, hatchers style of basketball can beat any team if ran the right way! specialy run n gun teams that aint use to slowing the game down

I hate the style but got to give Hatcher his props. If he can get to RUPP he can beat anybody. I see PCC making a run to the last day of state.

For what is in the bold, I am calling it, PCC in the final four at RUPP.
what about that player from NYC?
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:what about that player from NYC?

They were the favorite before him, now a state final four with him.
good to see ole jaysean at the football game tonight ! lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:good to see ole jaysean at the football game tonight ! lol

Was that him sitting with good ole JPA? Big Grin
Yeap I am pretty sure he thoroughly enjoyed it...ya never know you just might see him on the football field too before it's all said and done. Confusedhh:
ekff Wrote:^ I think NOT!!!

Why on earth would you say that??? You never know what could happen...I mean I would be happy for any team from E KY that may make it that far...wouldn't you?
MVP2 Wrote:Was that him sitting with good ole JPA? Big Grin

yessir that was him lol
hoopaholic Wrote:Why on earth would you say that??? You never know what could happen...I mean I would be happy for any team from E KY that may make it that far...wouldn't you?

Not if it's Perry Central, for Ekff.
with the addition of Jaysean, Perry Central is gonna be scary good. I wouldn't wanna face them. I just hope IF THEY MAKE IT TO RUPP they make some noise and win some games!

Good Luck to the Dores' in 2011/12
Strikeout King Wrote:with the addition of Jaysean, Perry Central is gonna be scary good. I wouldn't wanna face them. I just hope IF THEY MAKE IT TO RUPP they make some noise and win some games!

Good Luck to the Dores' in 2011/12

I jus wanted to say, awsome CM Punk sign