Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University Of The Mountains
Just say that Eastern Kentucky actually had a Divison 1 University. Because I just don't consider EKU that is in Richmond really Eastern Kentucky. So I just made on up called University of the Mountains. So what High school coach from eatern ky or any part of ky would you want to be the head coach. What highshool coach from ky would you have at the Offense Cord,Defense Cord, special teams. Also give reason why you pick a certain coach, weather he's a legend or he's a up coming coach or if he's a guru on offense or defense it doesn't matter just give support in why you choosen the coaches. Also What would be their mascot? I will release my coaches and mascot later in the thread. I'm just interested to see other people picks. Remember it just for fun!:Clap:
Dudley Hilton, Allan Holland, and Dayne Brown.
Head Coach- Tom Larkey (Did so much with so little. Only have 1-2 legitimate D-1 players in 20 years, yet won almost 200 games in 20 years)
Offensive Coordinator- Since I need an up-and-comer, I will add Coach Haddix to the mix.
Defensive Coordinator- Tony Saylor (Would any really argue with Coach Saylor running their defense? If anyone remembers the "Rock is Hard" defenses during he and Tom Larkey's run at Rockcastle, they understand.)
Head Coach- Phillp Haywood ( The man is a legend and just knows how to win with what he has, it does matter if he has all state athletes or just a role player he wins)
Offense Cord.- Mike Holcomb (because he is a offensive guru and has mentor alot of good coaches. The man has run it all, from power I,wishbone,regular I, shotgun, west virgina offense. Defensive Cord.- John Paul Chapman (Pike Cen) the man is the smartest man I've ever been around when it comes to defense.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Head Coach- Phillp Haywood ( The man is a legend and just knows how to win with what he has, it does matter if he has all state athletes or just a role player he wins)
Offense Cord.- Mike Holcomb (because he is a offensive guru and has mentor alot of good coaches. The man has run it all, from power I,wishbone,regular I, shotgun, west virgina offense. Defensive Cord.- John Paul Chapman (Pike Cen) the man is the smartest man I've ever been around when it comes to defense.

i would take coach Mickey from the pirates on defense, they really have missed him last few yrs..
Head Coach. Bill Letton.

Offensive Coordinator. Dudley Hilton (Love his mix of Wishbone, and Spread)

Defensive Coordinator. Phillip Haywood. (defense Wins championships and he has the rings to prove it.

Special Teams/Defensive Backs. Joe Chirico. The man is a unsung hero.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Head Coach. Bill Letton.

Offensive Coordinator. Dudley Hilton (Love his mix of Wishbone, and Spread)

Defensive Coordinator. Phillip Haywood. (defense Wins championships and he has the rings to prove it.

Special Teams/Defensive Backs. Joe Chirico. The man is a unsung hero.

coach Haywood is offense guy coach Mickey was his defense guy..
id want dudley hilton, mike holcomb, and mark dixon
cuppett777 Wrote:coach Haywood is offense guy coach Mickey was his defense guy..

I wanted to get him in their somewhere lol.