Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McNabb to the Vikings.
The Redskins will trade McNabb to the Minnesota Vikings for two 6th round picks (2012, and 2013).
STEAL! McNabb is going to make them better.
LWC Wrote:STEAL! McNabb is going to make them better.

Only because they lost their top 2 QBs this offseason lol
McNabb is DONE!!!
imo
zaga_fan Wrote:Only because they lost their top 2 QBs this offseason lol
McNabb is DONE!!!
imo

That is my point, he knows he isn't going to be the gunslinger Pro-Bowl QB anymore. He will be the QB with a dangerous enough arm to make the defense respect him and move out of the box, then hand it to AP. Good fit.

With Favre you knew they weren't gonna throw,
With Jackson, he couldn't throw
With McNabb, he can throw, but will hand-off more.
LWC Wrote:That is my point, he knows he isn't going to be the gunslinger Pro-Bowl QB anymore. He will be the QB with a dangerous enough arm to make the defense respect him and move out of the box, then hand it to AP. Good fit.

With Favre you knew they weren't gonna throw,
With Jackson, he couldn't throw
With McNabb, he can throw, but will hand-off more.

If I know McNabb.....
he will try to be a superstar and do some stupid stuff.

Plus....
he needs to work on his cardio-vascular endurance Wink
This is good for the Vikings IMO.
Wow, this is a steal. Great deal for the Vikings and where McNabb has wanted to go for three years.
Good move IMO too. I agree McNabb is fading but I'd take McNabb over Jackson anyday. McNabb will be a nice mentor to rookie Ponder too. Nice move Vikes.
MVP2 Wrote:Good move IMO too. I agree McNabb is fading but I'd take McNabb over Jackson anyday. McNabb will be a nice mentor to rookie Ponder too. Nice move Vikes.

It's never a bad idea to get a fading veteran to come in and show the ropes to a rookie.
Ponder could be a good QB imo
This is great for the Vikings but they just lost their #1 WR... Sidney Rice signing with Seahawks..
The Vikings offense made Rice the #1. I think this will be easier to fill than anyone thinks
Stardust Wrote:The Vikings offense made Rice the #1. I think this will be easier to fill than anyone thinks

I dunno if I buy that or not.
The Vikes really struggled when he was hurt.
this is great!!
Gooood riddance!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ It wasn't McNabb!
^I know. But, he was a lazy ass while there. The Skins and Cowboys have the same problem. They have owners who THINK they know football. Until they just sign the checks and bring in someone to run the teams....It isn't gonna change!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Stardust Wrote:The Vikings offense made Rice the #1. I think this will be easier to fill than anyone thinks
Rice is in Seattle
Could Randy Moss be headed back to Minnesota?
Real Badman Wrote:Rice is in Seattle

Yes he is, that had nothing to do with my comment. It was the offensive sets that made Rice the #1, not Rice.
ekff Wrote:This is great for the Vikings but they just lost their #1 WR... Sidney Rice signing with Seahawks..

He is overrated. Favre made him.
Anyway I think this is a good deal for the Vikings and obviously an upgrade at the QB position.
^ I agree completely about Rice. He was not exceptional, but Favre could thread a needle and stick it in Sydney's chest!