Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville -48 East Ridge -42
Final

This one is a shocker !!!
i think east ridge played pikeville a good game
Congrats...
Congrats to Pikeville. You all got behind by 11 in the first quarter and fought your way back slowly and surely. Great job on the win on the road. You boys played with your heads alot more tonight.
Congrats to Pikeville you played a good game tonight. You deserved the win, you wanted it more and you took it.
Congratulations Panthers!
You guys did a great job.
Congrats pikeville...good win
maybe pikevilles youth is starting to mature...

nice road win...

i wouldnt call this a huge shocker bc pikeville beat ER earlier this season at home by more than 10 pts
Great win Pikeville! Congrats!
Congrats panthers!!
Ya'll played a good game..
Warriors keep your heads up because it ain't over yet !!!
Get your heads back in the game...
so very proud of our ((ER fans)) last night !! :High5:
good win pikeville
Congrats Pikeville, way to get the win!
I didn't see this coming. Great job Pikeville.
Seems That The 15th Region Is a Tad Bit Unpredictable This Year. Come Tourney Time, There Should Be Some Great Games. Congrats To Pikeville. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
Good win! Congrats Coach Williams and the Panther players!!!
Congrats Pikeville!!
congrats pikeville
Low scoring game, the 14th,15th, and 16th Regions are so far behind the rest of Kentucky right now, Eastern Kentucky basketball is on a major decline.
i agree Chosen.....
WTG Pikeville. Big win
Congrats Pikeville. ER's having problems finishing games.
congrats
Good win Panthers...this group of kids are coming along pretty good and will make some noise in the 15th region the next couple of years. Pikeville needs to pretend they are playing ER every game and they may win a few more. Good luck to both teams!!
East Ridge led for most of the game. In the third and fourth they just couldn't score. They started taking wild looking shots from god knows where in the air and they couldn't throw one into the ocean. Coleman fouled out, they stopped going into Fletcher, people were triple teamed and still took the shot..I don't agree with alot of stuff that happened but what can you do? Best of luck in the rest of the season guys. Keep working hard because district is when it will count. Congrats Panthers.
Congrats Pville!!!!!!!!!!!
"The Chosen 1" Wrote:Low scoring game, the 14th,15th, and 16th Regions are so far behind the rest of Kentucky right now, Eastern Kentucky basketball is on a major decline.

Eastern Kentucky is definitely a football region, rather than a basketball region.
"Maui Nick" Wrote:Eastern Kentucky is definitely a football region, rather than a basketball region.

I agree with that Maui, but my big question is, when did that actually change. 20 years ago, this was a basketball region.
The change began approximately '95 or '96.
congrats to the panthers, sounds like a great game.
pikevilles youth is coming together as a team clevenger was team high 14pts.The other freshman in adams and harmon are playing very well these kids will be good as they will continue to improve.