Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 65 Paintsville 56
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:Maybe he should have taught you that when you are on the state's payroll that you shouldn't have time to be sitting on a computer all day . It's nice to see how your tax dollars get spent. Dont you have a class to teach about now if you are JR. He is a teacher at Paintsville High School right.

Planning period!!!
"J. R. VanHoose" Wrote:Planning period!!!
Well then plan . Your spending mine and everybody elses quarters right now.
I'm so proud of you warriors..I keep looking at this score and can't believe it..
so let's bring us home a win tonight!!!
:Cheerlead R-I-D-G-E!!!!!!!!Cool
It's a shame some people want to ruin a perfectly good thread.
"fox sports" Wrote:It's a shame some people want to ruin a perfectly good thread.

I agree with you... Fox Sad
I come in here to read about a game, not BMR bashing...
congrats to east ridge on a good win against a WELL COACHED paintsville team. Coach Runyon is a fine coach and he has proven with his overall record and state title. however i hope they lose tonight to my cardinals, lol. sorry J.R.
I always give credit when credit is due, congrats to BMR on his past accomplishments. BUT... with the talent that has come thru those halls, the state trophies should be lined up! That is not the kids fault.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:I believe Paintsville won the district in 03' there Chilly. And despite what you may think, they should have won the region but their 2 best players were on the bench for about 28 of the 32 minutes of the championship game. And I do believe they finished the season 24-4 that year, they also won the All "A" Region that year.

The talent pool hasn't run out Chilly, these boys just don't what it takes to play BMR, if they had the heart and killer instinct that the 2002-03 team had, they would be undefeated in Region play right now.

You had "heart and killer instinct" what college did BMR promote you to for a basketball scholarship?
"corndog23" Wrote:congrats to east ridge on a good win against a WELL COACHED paintsville team. Coach Runyon is a fine coach and he has proven with his overall record and state title. however i hope they lose tonight to my cardinals, lol. sorry J.R.

No problem, I just hope both teams play well and we can watch a great Friday night Kentucky High School basketball game!!!!
"LazerMan" Wrote:You had "heart and killer instinct" what college did BMR promote you to for a basketball scholarship?
Last Warning...this thread stays on the East Ridge v Paintsville game or it will be closed.
This is not a BMR thread.
Well Paintsville should have won due to their rating as a better team, but the coach didnt have anything to do with the team winning or losing, BMR is a good coach he knows how to win, but sometimes things just dont go ur way.. GOod win warriors lets go get them Wildcats tonight
Wow, I cannot believe this score. It must be nice to be a coach in the 15th region. It is wide open. I think even Phelps might have a chance to win it all!
Paintsville will be ok... every team no matter how good or bad they are has a off game. East Ridge is actually a better team than what they are givin credit for. They just need to work together more as a team.
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Paintsville will be ok... every team no matter how good or bad they are has a off game. East Ridge is actually a better team than what they are givin credit for. They just need to work together more as a team.
The biggest problem right now for Paintsville is that there is so much jealousy among the players right now that I wonder if they really want to play with each other or if they even like each other. It's bound to happen when you have one player whose dad is an assistant coach, a couple players whose families buy Bill Mike about anything he wants, and players who have had to experience personal tragedies.All families at one time or another has those little spats. It also doesn't help when eveyone out there feels like they have to be the games leading scorer every time.I know that Coach VanHoose got all of the guys together yesterday to go see Bill Mike and see if they could all talk him into coming back, so maybe they have all made peace now and they can get the train back on the track again. Hope the Tigers have all there ducks in a row tonight. It wont be easy to come out of Inez with a W the way the cardinals has played the last couple of games.Good luck tonight guys.
"rockhouse" Wrote:The biggest problem right now for Paintsville is that there is so much jealousy among the players right now that I wonder if they really want to play with each other or if they even like each other. It's bound to happen when you have one player whose dad is an assistant coach, a couple players whose families buy Bill Mike about anything he wants, and players who have had to experience personal tragedies.All families at one time or another has those little spats. It also doesn't help when eveyone out there feels like they have to be the games leading scorer every time.I know that Coach VanHoose got all of the guys together yesterday to go see Bill Mike and see if they could all talk him into coming back, so maybe they have all made peace now and they can get the train back on the track again. Hope the Tigers have all there ducks in a row tonight. It wont be easy to come out of Inez with a W the way the cardinals has played the last couple of games.Good luck tonight guys.

:loveya: BMR
I am not trying to contradict you or anything, but a senior named Kyle Bass, who never even gets in at practice organized the meeting and did not want to lose best basketball coach in KY and had the team go up to coaches house and straighten some things out. That apparently worked after the way they played tonight against the Cardinals. As for Bass, he is the greatest kid i have ever met and to call a team meeting about something this important when your a kid who never even gets to play. Man!! that shows you how important BMR is to Paintsville program and what kind of kid Kyle is. congrats on your Cross Country scholorship by the way.
Congrats to East Ridge on their hard fought win:rock:
wow way to go er