Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 65 Sheldon Clark 64
Seems like a barn burner, which almost seems hard to believe!! Congrats to both...
I heard it was a good one..
wish i woulda went
Great job Cards. I was there and i was very proud of the way you guys played team ball. Hold your heads high.
Congrats close game......
Congrats PCC
good game
PCC fought back and pulled this one out!Good job PCC
its hard to beat 5 players and 3 refs
"SCHS09" Wrote:its hard to beat 5 players and 3 refs

thats perry central basketball for ya
SC was absolutely robbed, I can't recall ever blaming a loss on the refs but when there are 10 to 12 very bad calls including a phantom foul w/ 4.5 seconds left and the score tied, I can now think of one. SC played very good again their D was terrific and their playing with heart and emotion. May had an off night shooting from outside but had a good all around game but the rest of the cards really stepped up and made plays. If they continue to give the effort they have in the last 2 games they will be right in the thick of things in the 15th. Good game for SC, keep it up fellas!
Where was the game held? I know that the officials are often the object of many questions after a Perry Central game, especially if the game is in Hazard. Good win for PCC though.
"Enigma" Wrote:Where was the game held? I know that the officials are often the object of many questions after a Perry Central game, especially if the game is in Hazard. Good win for PCC though.
Hazard
"Bob Knight" Wrote:Hazard
PCC has great fans as far as being vocal at the games, especially there in Hazard, and that affects the officiating in many cases IMO. I know some of the officials and do not think that they would intentionally call for one team over another, but I know that the fans can make it almost impossible to officiate a game, and that is what I see a lot, but that is all a part of the "Home-Court Advantage" I suppose.