Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a BlueGrassRivals Fantasy Football league
Not that anything's wrong with an official BGR fantasy league, it's just that this is my personal league I set up.

I have a few friends joining my fantasy league, but wanted to have a few more people sign up. Hoping to get 12 teams or more, just seems like several of my friends (who previously participated in fantasy football) don't want to do it this year.

That said, here are the details for the league. Scoring and rosters have been modified a little bit:

Yahoo Fantasy Football, so go to football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

League ID: 473324
Password: whitesky

Draft is set for Monday, August 29th at 8:00 PM - but that is subject to change if a large number of people can't do it then.
Really? No one wants to do fantasy football this year?
Maybe just not yours. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im in three leagues already. One for money. so I think thats plenty enough.
Even though I have won every league I have been in except two. (One or two leagues every year for the past 6 years at least. Not like I had 3 or 4 great teams in one year). Also, I won at least one of the leagues EVERY season I ever played it.

This season, I decided that I am just gonna be a fan. I noticed that I would be rooting against teams that I liked or my defense would be playing against my favorite team and I was hoping for a 2-0 win. Also, I was having to wish my favorite players would have bad games in certain weeks, etc...

I just really noticed over the years that my love for watching the game was being lost. I will probably do it again next season but who knows.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Maybe just not yours. :biggrin:

I guess so. :ChairHit:
LWC Wrote:Even though I have won every league I have been in except two. (One or two leagues every year for the past 6 years at least. Not like I had 3 or 4 great teams in one year). Also, I won at least one of the leagues EVERY season I ever played it.

This season, I decided that I am just gonna be a fan. I noticed that I would be rooting against teams that I liked or my defense would be playing against my favorite team and I was hoping for a 2-0 win. Also, I was having to wish my favorite players would have bad games in certain weeks, etc...

I just really noticed over the years that my love for watching the game was being lost. I will probably do it again next season but who knows.

Fair enough. I'm kind of the same way, except I don't really have an NFL team to root for.

I like the NFL, I just don't have "a team." So I tend to just root for whoever I have on my fantasy teams.