Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Pike County Central 2/9/06
Lets hear it....
With B. Lowe back, PC. Hey SlammaBamma, what is the pep section up to. Are you all going to do something crazy. I hope so, it livens up the atmosphere.
With Pike Central win over belfry and Pikevilles lost to valley I'm going to say Pikeville in OT by 3
im goin with Pike Central in this one because Lowe is back and he dropped 25 i think it was in his first game back and with him back he's the key to their team so im sayin Pike Central by 10
Pike Central, by 15
Pike Central
Pike Central
PIKE CENTRAL by 10.
I think this game is going to be a close one. PCC beat Pikeville earlier in the year by 4 when Brad Lowe was 100%. On the other hand, Pikeville has a couple players that are not 100% for this go around. Chip Davis had a couple great blocks against Brad and I think he got in his head a little. But I think this game will be a nail biter and will be under 6 points at the end of the game.
Should be a good one! Can't Wait!! GO HAWKS!!
PCC by 10 or more
PC by 10.
I will go with the hawks by 18, but if the panthers would let the Adams kid play a little more they might be hard to score on, I know hes a freshmen but you can not teach hieght, just would like to see him play a little more this season to help next year unless they he has already lost the will to play because of his situation on playing time.
Pike Central by 13.
I'm gonna go with PC