6. Dennis Rodman
7. Manu Ginobli
8. Carlos Boozer
9. Rajon Rondo
10. George Gervin
11. Clyde Drexler
12. Dirk Nowitzki

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/73671...f-all-time

What's y'alls thoughts on this list? I'm good with most of it besides Boozer being on it. I bet Zaga loves his Utah boys being 2 & 3, haha.
MJ going 3rd was probably the greatest steal ever. Haha
After Stockton and Malone GM's stopped putting so much emphasis on the big schools, and started paying attention to the Gonzaga's, Louisiana Tech's, etc...
Aslan Wrote:1. Kobe Bryant
2. John Stockton
3. Karl Malone
4. Tony Parker
5. Steve Nash
6. Dennis Rodman
7. Manu Ginobli
8. Carlos Boozer
9. Rajon Rondo
10. George Gervin
11. Clyde Drexler
12. Dirk Nowitzki

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/73671...f-all-time

What's y'alls thoughts on this list? I'm good with most of it besides Boozer being on it. I bet Zaga loves his Utah boys being 2 & 3, haha.

Dude, Kobe can't be #1.... MJ was the best steal ever... Anyone whos in the talk for BEST ever and goes pick #3... that's a steal...

Tony Parker at 4 LOL WHAT? Nash better player... Put Nash on Duncans team...
Dumb list, MJ is and always will be the greatest steal ever.
ekff Wrote:Dude, Kobe can't be #1.... MJ was the best steal ever... Anyone whos in the talk for BEST ever and goes pick #3... that's a steal...

Tony Parker at 4 LOL WHAT? Nash better player... Put Nash on Duncans team...

Woah, don't crucify me, this is not my list, lol. I got this from the link that was provided.
Jordan going #3 is the greatest steal ever. But Kobe going #13 has to be up there. I'd put it #2 on my list.
Aslan Wrote:Woah, don't crucify me, this is not my list, lol. I got this from the link that was provided.
Jordan going #3 is the greatest steal ever. But Kobe going #13 has to be up there. I'd put it #2 on my list.

Sorry Sir.... :Thumbs:
Amare Stoudemire