Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderators
What does it take to be a moderator on here anymore? Just wondering, but I've noticed a dramatic increase in the number of moderators on this site. Some that have only had memberships for a few months.
^That's a glitch in the system I do believe. Whenever QQ did all of the changing to the site. It put that Moderator bar under their name. But most are not actually moderators. It's a glitch in the system.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ok, I was wondering. I seen some guys posting and I was like, "There is no way this guy is really a moserator." Haha
^Yeah, same thing I said before I knew what was going on. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ who about has these?
^What?
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ who about has these?

I was going to tell you this the other day. Someone needs to learn to read FB messages.
Real Badman Wrote:I was going to tell you this the other day. Someone needs to learn to read FB messages.

I tried atm but its messed up.
MisterPerfect Wrote:^That's a glitch in the system I do believe. Whenever QQ did all of the changing to the site. It put that Moderator bar under their name. But most are not actually moderators. It's a glitch in the system.

That is true, they do not have admin rights on their accounts though.
Why is there a glitch such as this on the site? Very confusing for some members who are new and not aware of who to contact with a problem. Needs to be fixed.
long_time_pirate Wrote:Why is there a glitch such as this on the site? Very confusing for some members who are new and not aware of who to contact with a problem. Needs to be fixed.

Contact the ones who have a blue username. They are actual Moderators. Their name has to be in blue.
#BBFL
All you need to know is I'm in charge of this outfit. Well, kinda. I'm like 25th in line, so I'm da bomb baby!
BCF4L Wrote:All you need to know is I'm in charge of this outfit. Well, kinda. I'm like 25th in line, so I'm da bomb baby!

well now, that's nice to know. lol :1: