Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clay County
11.11%
Russell County
88.89%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co @ Russell County 10/14
Clay Co had a better than expected performance in the 1st half against Bell County last night. How will they fair against the speed of Russell County next week?

Who wins?
Nice try Laker, Russell County wins this game EASILY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Russell wins in a rout. Clay is very down.
Russell-36
Clay-6
I honestly expect Russell Co to come out with the intention of making a statement in this game. With an extra week to think about "what could have been" from the Rock game, I believe they may hand the Tiger's their worst loss of the year. It wouldn't surprise me if we put up 60 in this game.

The biggest thing Clay has going for them is that the Lakers have Knox coming up the following week. I don't expect that we'll be looking ahead prior to the start of the game, but if we get much of a lead, then minds may start to wander.
Russell 47
Clay 7
Clay has thrown in the towel.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
RC by 4 TDs
Russell by 28
The real question is , Does Britt get 300?:foreveralone:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:The real question is , Does Britt get 300?:foreveralone:

I hope he does, and I hope Mann throws for another 300. I'd like to see a balanced offensive attack this game. We have some kinks to work out in order to be ready for the Panthers next week.
yes clay is down, but they have had a very tough schedule. they have played (6-1) Garrard County, (6-1) Johnson Central at the start of the season. and to end the season they have to play (5-2) Knox Central, (6-1) Bell County, (6-1) Russlle County, (7-0) Rockcastle County, and (7-0) Breathitt County all back to back. This is one of the main reason's Clay county is losing players. its no fun geting drilled every week. Clay AD needs to schedule a few cupcake next season.
Russell in a blowout. But, you have to admit the schedule for Clay Co. is one of the toughest (if not the toughest) for 2011.
Lakers win big!!! At Least 3 touchdowns!!
russell wins by 4TD's+ i dont think clay can hang with the speed of Britt and the arm of Mann. Im looking for Blake Ellis and Brandon Bunch to each have a good game in the recieving game.
Russell Co. 56
Clay Co 14
Russel Co. big. lol
Laker20, you have gone and brought a bunch of Lakers aboard, dang it Sad Wink

I might have helped a little too Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Laker20, you have gone and brought a bunch of Lakers aboard, dang it Sad Wink

I might have helped a little too Wink

I'm trying to get some backup so I can post a thread titled..."How many TDs would Russell Co beat the Commodores by: Dry Conditions & Wet?" I figure I'll need some fellow Lakers to provide cover fire.

Seriously, it is good to see some Laker fans getting on here in support of the team. Hope they all bring some friends.
I'm going with the Lakers in this one.