Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeAndre Liggins to announce Monday
UK has now announced that DeAndre Liggins will announce his decision Monday via a press conference or press release.

He will have to make his decision tomorrow before midnight.

I was hoping DeAndre's decision would be announced on a billboard or something, or maybe even a mass email, but the traditional way is fine too.

http://www.nationofblue.com/deandre-ligg...nday-7112/
If a Team will Guarantee DeAndre a spot that will likely will be all that it takes for him to remain in the NBA Draft

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=80489
Liggins is coming back. I got a feeling!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I really, really hope he does comeback.

Even if we have 2 out of the 3 coming back, I really like our chances of competing for a national title.
ESPN said last night that players have until Midnight tonight to declare. Even though Liggins will announce on Monday, look for a leek through twitter or some other channel overnight.
Chad Ford said that Liggins was one of several players that were impressive in there Workout in New Jersey
I don't see Liggins going to the NBA this year because I don't any teams giving him a guarantee unless he had an absolutely jaw-dropping workout for New Jersey.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Per a tweet by Adam Zagoria Liggins texted him and stated he was keeping his name in the Draft.
If he goes, I completely agree with his reasoning for leaving! It's a very responsible move if he goes to the NBA. But honestly I believe he wants to stay at UK.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Do to the fact that Liggins apparently already announced he has decided to declare for the NBA draft. This thread has been closed.
#BBFL