Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All "A"
The All "A" is at Pikeville this year. Looks to be very balanced and could host a few "upsets". Begins on Jan. 25th. Here are the matchups with my prediction in parenthesis.
Jan. 25th - Piarist vs. Shelby Valley (The sky was blue today so I'll take Valley here)
Jan. 26th - Paintsville vs. Allen Central (Paintsville by 10+)
Betsy Layne vs. Pikeville (BL by 6)
Jan. 27th - Phelps vs. South Floyd (SF by 15)
Piarist/Shelby Valley vs. Sheldon Clark(Valley, but close, by 5)

Round 2:
Paintsville vs. Betsy Layne (This is a very winnable game for the Bobcats, I look for them to come out fired up and win this one by 4)
South Floyd vs. Shelby Valley (Valley will come out working as a team, Bentley will have 25+, Valley By 11)

Championship Game:
Betsy Layne vs. Shelby Valley
Betsy Layne - 59
Shelby Valley - 72

Just my predictions, lets hear yours now.
Looks good to me.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Jan. 25th - Piarist vs. Shelby Valley
Jan. 26th - Paintsville vs. Allen Central
Betsy Layne vs. Pikeville
Jan. 27th - Phelps vs. South Floyd
Shelby Valley vs. Sheldon Clark

Round 2:
Paintsville vs.Pikeville
South Floyd vs. Shelby Valley

Championship Game:
Paintsville vs. Shelby Valley

Winner:

Paintsville by 3
predictions:
Valley easily over piarist
BL over pikeville by 15
SF by 20+ over phelps
SV n' SC play a close one but valley prevails by 3

round 2:
paintville knocks BL off
SF and SV in a barnburner but SF pulls this one out

Championship:
SF's outside game picks up the slack as the raiders finally begin to get on a roll..paintsville plays a nice game but will not be enough in the end

hope SF represents the region well down @ richmond
I like Paintsville and Shelby Valley in the finals.

Shelby Valley-87
Paintsville -83
Its tournament time and i think the duo of south floyd's stanley and soph ethan johnson will pick it up and average at least 30 points in each game with the shooting of mason and ethan from behined the 3point will win the all a
and the low post to stanley.....bbb
SF can win this. If they play the way they are capable they will win this...But they have to play good, they cant come out goofing around
this past year south floyd has had its offs and ons but in all they will win the all a by 5 aginst besty layne....... ethan johnson picks it up durin touney time.... But this year he will hit that shot to beat shelbyvalley in the semifinals....
I think Shelby Valley will win
"sffan" Wrote:this past year south floyd has had its offs and ons but in all they will win the all a by 5 aginst besty layne....... ethan johnson picks it up durin touney time.... But this year he will hit that shot to beat shelbyvalley in the semifinals....

I hope your right sffan! SF has the talent to do it.. IMO they just need to play team ball
I agree the Raiders can win it. They have what it takes, no doubt. Just according to what team shows up.
I think a rematch of old in all a SF and Paintsville with Sf winning in a very close game. SF Richmond bound, again.
Man, I've heard that SF has had some troubles in their program, with some players quitting, I don't know who the players are, but I would like to know (SOMEONE PM ME!). Hope this doesn't hurt their chances, they have what it takes to go deep into, if not win this thing.
I must agree with some your thoughts about SF's chance to win this all a
but i must say that they will win this one because they want it bad.!!!! :twisted: