Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celtics 101 - Knicks 89 (Eastern Conference Game 4)
Celtics win Series 4-0
Knicks are in need of a PG bad!
Today is a good day
People may say Billups being hurt killed the Knicks. And that's true to an extent. But to me, I don't think it really would have mattered even if they had him.
Good to see these OLD guys sweep. They'll deff need this break before the heat series, because they are all OLD, right SD?
MVP2 Wrote:Good to see these OLD guys sweep. They'll deff need this break before the heat series, because they are all OLD, right SD?

Lol, yes, they are old. They beat a hapless Knicks, a team with no point guard, their best interior player who needs to be in bed, and the most selfish player on the East Coast! Anyone say that the Celtics looked great?????
Stardust Wrote:Lol, yes, they are old. They beat a hapless Knicks, a team with no point guard, their best interior player who needs to be in bed, and the most selfish player on the East Coast! Anyone say that the Celtics looked great?????

We will see how good they are when they face your Heat
Stardust Wrote:Lol, yes, they are old. They beat a hapless Knicks, a team with no point guard, their best interior player who needs to be in bed, and the most selfish player on the East Coast! Anyone say that the Celtics looked great?????

And your heat played a GREAT sixers team. Are they done with them yet?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And your heat played a GREAT sixers team. Are they done with them yet?

Nope, not done yet, but they sure don't look OLD and the Sixers certainly look more talented than the Knicks!
Nice!!!
Stardust Wrote:Nope, not done yet, but they sure don't look OLD and the Sixers certainly look more talented than the Knicks!

at what?
Hey don't be hating on my Celtics lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:at what?

Basketball, for all the reasons that I stated above
I think we all knew the out come of this game... Good season to the Knicks, when they are healthy and that team is able to mesh, they will be a force.
Their not old they are seasoned vets with rings. Oh and they are the only team to advance to the next round.
HawksRule Wrote:Their not old they are seasoned vets with rings. Oh and they are the only team to advance to the next round.
:Thumbs: