Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 84 Paintsville 62
Magoffin wins by 22 against Paintsville. Impressive to say the least. Keep up the work Lady Hornets.
Nice win for the Hornets. Figured it would be a little bit closer.
Keep it going Lady Hornets.
Sorry misspelled lady.
Paintsville seems to be struggling whats their problem??

congrats Goffin to much talent is all i have to say
Congrats Magoffin looks like its going to be a show down of the 15th vs 16th region heavy weights on December 20th.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Congrats Magoffin looks like its going to be a show down of the 15th vs 16th region heavy weights on December 20th.
Should be a fun game to watch.:Cheerlead :notworthy
What does the Magoffin County starting lineup look like?

Russell's looks like this

Kelsey Simpson 6'3"
Jessica Fortman 6'2"
Chinwe Okoro 6'1"
Marissa Adkins 5'5"
Samantha Sparks 5'5"
Ashley Howard 5'4
Brittany Manns 5'3
Michaela Howard 5'7
Ashley Hall 5'6
Megan Powers 5'9
The Lady Hornets were just to good for the Tigers to handle!!! They dominated in every aspect of the game tonight.I listened to the game on WSIP.Good win Hornets.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Congrats Magoffin looks like its going to be a show down of the 15th vs 16th region heavy weights on December 20th.
where is it played at ?
The Fan Wrote:where is it played at ?
Johnson Central
Congrats Magoffin
Good game lady hornets
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:What does the Magoffin County starting lineup look like?

Russell's looks like this

Kelsey Simpson 6'3"
Jessica Fortman 6'2"
Chinwe Okoro 6'1"
Marissa Adkins 5'5"
Samantha Sparks 5'5"
Those are program heights for the big girls...Knock 2 inches off of each of the 3 and the heights would be legit...
devil58 Wrote:Those are program heights for the big girls...Knock 2 inches off of each of the 3 and the heights would be legit...

For some reason he is obssessed with hieght. Is always posting how big teams are. LOL!
magoffin is on a mission
OffTheHook Wrote:For some reason he is obssessed with hieght. Is always posting how big teams are. LOL!

I was just comparing lineups because they play soon.I'm sorry you like to talk smack with every post I make .You know what I could care less what you think because you are full of it.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I was just comparing lineups because they play soon.I'm sorry you like to talk smack with every post I make .You know what I could care less what you think because you are full of it.

:lmao:
good game girls