Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Co vs Bishop Brossart - 1st Rd All "A"
Lee Co going against Bishop Brossart out of the 10th Region in the first Rd in Richmond. What's your predictions??
Well, I'll have to admit, Lee has quite some talent. Tyler Rich helps them a lot, I don't stray much out of the 14th Region. Never seen much of Bishop Bossart, but iirc they beat Scott County earlier in the season? Correct me if I'm wrong.

And to be honest I'm the ****hest thing from a Lee County fan. In fact I dislike them alltogether. Though I guess that comes with our county being one of their biggest rivals.

I'm going to take Bishop Bossart by 5+.
Brossart Did Not Beat Scottco. Scott Co. Would Beat Brossart By 30 Points Or More And Thats Even At Brossart. Brossart Is Big And Play Their Slow Down Style Of Ball. Lee Has A Chance, A Good Chance, But Brossart Is Bigger And More Physical Than Anyone In The 14th. If Lee Comes Out Hitting From The Outside, They Can Beat Brossart. Id Have To Give Brossart The Edge As Well, In A Close One 66-58. Lee Has A Chance To Win It And I Wish Them The Best Of Luck.
good luck 2 Lee...I gotta go with my region
First time playing in Mcbrayer huge place Brossart always brings some of the most spirited fans, I'm taking Brossart. Like many I don't konw a whole lot about them but they've got players that's been there before and that plays a huge factor in this tourney.
Good luck to both teams may the best team win.......
If Lee's hitting their shots and playing the D that they played in the 14th region All A, then they have a chance. But Brossart will be better than anyone they played in the 14th All A. They only lost to highly ranked Pendleton County by 5 points 2 weeks ago.
Bishop Brossart seems to be in the All "A" tournament every year. I think they will win this time.
I am going to go with Brossart in this one.
"Taylormadeboy" Wrote:Bishop Brossart seems to be in the All "A" tournament every year. I think they will win this time.
Well they do play in the 10th region, one of the weakest. But I really believe, as do the players, that Lee County has a chance. A good chance. They have proven that they can play defense and that is what it will take.
I know to alot size don't matter. But Bishop Brossart has an huge size advantage over Lee County.

Some of Bishop Brossarts Players:

Kyle Lubbers - 6'6 ©
Bryan Niemeyer - 6'5 (G)
Nathan Mutsch - 6'5 (F) 225 lbs
Troy Cooper - 6'5 © 245 lbs
Greg Stortz 6'4 ©

Now thats alot of size. I don't think Lee can play inside this game. They might have to stick to their outside shot.
Brossart
Brossart
Good Luck Lee Co.....Gotta go with team from the mountains!!
"vince" Wrote:Brossart Did Not Beat Scottco. Scott Co. Would Beat Brossart By 30 Points Or More And Thats Even At Brossart. Brossart Is Big And Play Their Slow Down Style Of Ball. Lee Has A Chance, A Good Chance, But Brossart Is Bigger And More Physical Than Anyone In The 14th. If Lee Comes Out Hitting From The Outside, They Can Beat Brossart. Id Have To Give Brossart The Edge As Well, In A Close One 66-58. Lee Has A Chance To Win It And I Wish Them The Best Of Luck.

Sorry but Bishop did beat scott...BY 21 at that
BB beat Scott. Not Scott County. 2 Different Schools.
Scott County is 15-2. While Scott is 12-8.

2 Different teams guys.
Total domination by Brossart