Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(13) Morehead State 62 - (4) Louisville 61 (NCAA Tournament - 2nd RD)
I called this one too. I knew Faried would have a huge game. That 3 was clutch! Congrats to MSU!
LOVE THIS.
Now if i can see Duke lose it will make my day.
Horrible loss and quite frankly, an embarrasing one for Lville.
Big time win for Morehead, congrats. How things conspired to put Elisha under pressure...
i feel bad for Elijah but it was Pitino's own fault for leaving the freshman in with such pressure and being a poor free throw shooter this season and had already missed one front end of the 1 and 1. The way EJ needs to look at this though is if I hadn't hit that three we would have never been in a situation to ice the game.
^ Louisville shot horribly as a team at the free throw line, so it certainly was more than just EJ
Stardust Wrote:^ Louisville shot horribly as a team at the free throw line, so it certainly was more than just EJ

Never said it was just EJ SD, however, for a freshman like EJ, had saw limited playing time all year, you love the game as much as he does and are trying to earn your keep and solidify a spot in the roatation for the future and you miss that free throw I feel bad for him. IMO if I am Pitino I just wouldnt have had him in at that point when knowing they are going to foul and EJ is 20 of 33 (60%) on the year and had only shot 4 FT in the past 26 games. That was my point...However, your put it a difficult situation with Knowles out of the game and Mara had shot horrible from the line.
Westside Wrote:I was hoping U of L would pull it out.

What a surprise. :eyeroll:
Hey Loserville, hows it feel? Bad huh? I hate it that Elisha had to be the one to miss the free throw though..

Good job Morehead. It'd be great to see them in the Sweet 16.
I was in Nunn Hall, A Morehead dorm when he made that shot and the place just exploded.
Pitino leaving EJ in at the end of the game showed me that he really has faith in EJ's abilities as a player. But he just couldn't finish at the end for the Cards. But it's not all on EJ's shoulder. The Cards shouldn't even have let the game be this close!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I was so happy when I saw this happen! It was so funny because there was this girl that I work with that was crying because Louisville lost and she is a Louisville fan!! :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:I was so happy when I saw this happen! It was so funny because there was this girl that I work with that was crying because Louisville lost and she is a Louisville fan!! :biggrin:

Your sentence doesn't make sense, Louisville girls, usually cry when they get knocked out of the tournament when they are Louisville fans. Did you expect her to cry because she was a fan from a different school other than Louisville?
:eyeroll: