Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best college basketball game ever OTHER THAN DUKE/UK 1992
what are your opinions on the greatest college basketball game ever? AND THIS DOES NOT COUNT THE UK-DUKE game of 1992. Im gonna have to say it was the 1995 SEC championship between UK and Arkansas, in which UK overcame a 19 point deficit to beat the Hogs 95-93 in overtime. If you'll remember, Rodrick Rhodes missed two free throws with the game tied at basically the end of regulation, and the game went into overtime. But there are literally a thousand great games to choose from, lets hear it!
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:what are your opinions on the greatest college basketball game ever? AND THIS DOES NOT COUNT THE UK-DUKE game of 1992. Im gonna have to say it was the 1995 SEC championship between UK and Arkansas, in which UK overcame a 19 point deficit to beat the Hogs 95-93 in overtime. If you'll remember, Rodrick Rhodes missed two free throws with the game tied at basically the end of regulation, and the game went into overtime. But there are literally a thousand great games to choose from, lets hear it!

That was a great game. What about the UK/LSU game where UK was down by 35 pts. in the second half or the other Duke game I believe it was in 97 or 98 when they were down by 16 or 18 pts. and came back and won.
Ive seend a few but non that would compare to the UK vs Duke game
The National Championship game between North Carolina and Michigan was a pretty good on, IMO. However, Chris Weber had to go and screw it up!
Duke/UK in 98 was awesome
yeah the '98 game was much sweeter, down 71-54 and came back to win. I wouldnt care if i never seen the Laettner shot again (which he shouldnt have been in the **** game to take that shot in the first place:ChairHit: )
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:Duke/UK in 98 was awesome
How about last years game between Michigan State and U.K. in the tourney. Does it get much better than that?
I'm gonna go with the Duke game earlier this year against Virginia Tech..when Sean Dockery hit the half court shot at the buzzer in Cameron to win it for the Devils...Way to go Duke!!!