South Floyd won 74-62
Good job RAIDERS
anyone have any stats
Way to go Raiders
good job raiders
what were some stats?
Congrats Raiders
good game raiders
Congrats To The Raiders For A Hard Fought Win. Was Down 15-2 To Start The Game. This Was A Very Physical Game. Similair To The Finals At Last Years All "A" At Pikeville. Seems Like That Is The Only Way These Two Teams Can Play. Officiating Was Decent With A Lot Of Touch Fouls Called At The End Of The Game. Shold Be An Interesting MatchUp Between South Floyd And Phelps. :dance: Confusedalute:
I listened to this game on the radio, sounded like the Raiders couldn't throw one in the ocean, getting down by 13 points early on. Good job on the comeback guys congratulations, but don't overlook Phelps.
Congrats South Floyd!
congrats sf
Stats?????????
Congratulations Raiders
I finally found the stats...
Ethan Johnson-19
Ryan Johnson-15
Ryan Little-13
Mason Hall-13
Justin Slone- 7
T.J Hall- 5
Matt Little-2
Congrats Raiders. You all played good and hard. Good clean but physical game at times. Good win.
nice win for the raiders! gl against phelps!
Congrats to SF on nice game and good luck the rest of the way
Congrads Raiders.....Good luck against Phelps! It would be nice to see a repeat!
congrats SF good luck with rest of tourney
Amazing! When I turned off the radio, the score was 15-4 Pikeville. I figured Sf was not gonna show up. Oh "me" of little faith! Good job Raiders!
Good Job Raiders Once Again..... Dont Give Up And Lets Show Phelps What We Are Made Of!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck
good game raiders and good luck the rest of the tourny
I was impressed by SF and their heart, I was also impressed with how clean they played.
Also i really thought Devon Adams looked impressive in his first start. He is a classy kid showed it tonight.
Pikeville i think only had 2 players to score double figures in honaker and clevenger.