Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conner 2011
What do the Cougars need to do to improve from last year's 5-6 Team which made the playoffs?

Aug. 19, 11 OPEN
Aug 26, 11 Boone County Home 7:00 pm
Sep 1, 11 Holy Cross (Covington) Away 7:00 pm
Sep 9, 11 Dixie Heights Home 7:00 pm
Sep 16, 11 Campbell County Home 7:00 pm
Sep 23, 11 South Oldham Home 7:30 pm
Sep 30, 11 Cooper Away 7:00 pm
Oct 7, 11 Ryle Away 7:00 pm
Oct 14, 11 Grant County Home 7:30 pm
Oct 21, 11 Scott Home 7:00 pm
Oct 29, 11 Covington Catholic Away 1:00 pm
looking at their schedule, I see a team that could go 4-6, and finish the regular season #1 and undefeated in their district. That non-district schedule looks nasty
toussaints Wrote:looking at their schedule, I see a team that could go 4-6, and finish the regular season #1 and undefeated in their district. That non-district schedule looks nasty

The people from Conner think that they have a cakewalk to the state championship.

Until they learn to play defense (and they have been horrible defensively seen Trosper took over) and run the ball ... Especially with a fullback in short yardage situations .... They won't get past he first round.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:The people from Conner think that they have a cakewalk to the state championship.

Until they learn to play defense (and they have been horrible defensively seen Trosper took over) and run the ball ... Especially with a fullback in short yardage situations .... They won't get past he first round.

I agree, last year on average they gave up 28 points per game. And losing their QB Smith from last year won't make things any better. I know they have a soph. QB that's talented, but inexperienced, and that could take its effect early.