Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 56 Southwestern 51
The Briar Jumpers pull out a shocker over the Warriors tonight! Congrats Somerset

Southwestern 11 12 10 18 51

Somerset 10 12 13 21 56

Southwestern (10-10) -- Schultz 3, Bellar 3, Edwards 12, Marlow 4, Dishman 3, C. Epperson 16, J. Epperson 10.

Somerset (7-15) -- McWilliams 2, Cheuvront 9, Megargle 8, Gordon 11, Stringer 15, Lange 11.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1Cxd4BYuD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
WOW!!! BIG TIME win for the Jumpers! Congratulations!!!!! Things must really be unraveling for the Warriors.
The Warriors did not show up at all. They missed a ton of lay-ups. Somerset just wanted it more. The Jumpers were diving for loose balls and rebounding like crazy. It was defintely a shocker.
is Schultz in any trouble
the dark wizard Wrote:Grats SW

somerset won
Platinum & Gold Wrote:is Schultz in any trouble
There is definitely something not right over at SW. Under-achievement is not even close to describing the Warriors this year. I'm not sure what the deal is and they have very little time to figure it out.
Forever Maroon Wrote:There is definitely something not right over at SW. Under-achievement is not even close to describing the Warriors this year. I'm not sure what the deal is and they have very little time to figure it out.

I'll tell ya exactly what the heck the problem is..We have a bunch of junior's that think they can win on talent...well they arent that talented. They won't listen to Schulz he has told them all year long that if they dont start listening to him they are going to lose...They'd rather drive around in their hummers and look cool than stay after practice and work on their own. So with that said do be surprised if the Warriors dont win another game all year long..Pulaski will beat the Warriors by 50 Friday night..and when they do it will be Schulz's fault....
And another reason we lost this game is they thought Somerset was just going to lay down and let them have the game...Brannon Bellar told one of the PE teachers that if we won by anything less than 20 then he'd consider it a loss...well guess what Bellar YOU LOST!!!! I better get off here before I get too mad it'll be a long night at Rockcastle if I dont.