Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County 88 Lewis County 64
Final from the Greenhouse. Looks like Greenup is starting to come around.
Looks like the team is starting to jell some. Is it players attitudes or coaching? Or maybe both!
congrats to GC
If everyone was playing for Lewis Co, this is a good win for the Muskies. Congrats to the Greenup players.:Thumbs: Lewis is now 8-8 and should be playing much better at this point in the season.

The previous wins on this streak came against the likes of::eyeroll:

Green Co 1-14
Morgan Co 2-12
Raceland 2-12
and Boyd Co 7-7 against a weak schedule
duck1220 Wrote:If everyone was playing for Lewis Co, this is a good win for the Muskies. Congrats to the Greenup players.:Thumbs: Lewis is now 8-8 and should be playing much better at this point in the season.

The previous wins on this streak came against the likes of::eyeroll:

Green Co 1-14
Morgan Co 2-12
Raceland 2-12
and Boyd Co 7-7 against a weak schedule

Now I understand!!
But honestly you have to admit that they're coming together.. Or at least you would think so after this big of a win. If you recall they lost to Lewis earlier this year and now they come back and were up by nearly 40 at some points throughout the game and if it wasn't for taking the starters out they couldve most likely broke 100 and beat Lewis by 50 points..
Yeah but GC shot 73%. This was a once in a season game and I don't expect GC to play like this for the rest of the season. They played phenomenal. It seemed like everything went in.
Yes, agreed Hampton, and Stephenson didn't miss a shot and Williams only missed two. But you won't miss much more any other night because most of Hampton and stephensons shots were close to the rim. I expect them to play better than they did earlier in the year but not like they did the other night.