Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley @ Powell Predictions 2/04
Who will win this game? Owsley took them at Owsley, but can they do it again.
owsley in this one
Is this game at Powell? Depends on where it is. PC is tough at home.
Seems to me some of Ows;ey's players are lacking in the confidence department. I hope they can get it together. So for now, Owsley by 5 or less.
After an upsetting loss to Leslie County the Owls seem to have a chip on their shoulder, Owls by 8.
Owsley has already beaten Powell once at Owsley, If Smith and Neeley are playing team ball like they did in Owsley then they will walk away with a W...Owls by 5+
Powell
I'll go with Powell.
i believe if the owls play as a team .They can pull this one off. If they can work as a tema i think they can beat the pirates. i think owsley by 8+
:dance: GO OWLS
Owsley by 8. If they play as a team. Need a big night from Trey
I believe that Owsley will take this win. They already beat Powell once, and after the big loss to Lee in the All "A" I think that they will want this game. If you want it, you can win it. So, Owsley by 10! :Clap:
This game right here is big for both teams. This game determines who gets the #3 or #4 seed in the district tournament. If Powell beats Owsley by more than 9 Powell gets the #3 seed bt if Owsley beats Powell Owsley will be the #3 seed and Powell will get #4. Owsley by 6.
this will be a tough one. owls took one earlier. powell is tough at home. this game is really a toss up. which team gets hot first and can play smart will come away with a win. im takin powell coming back to win by 7.