Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 52 - Hazard 48
Good early season win for KCC!
Congrats KCC
Congrats to KCC and Coach King!
Good road win for Knott. It will be interesting to see these teams play with Hazards football players are completely in the swing of things.
Congrats Knott.
Hazard is going to have a hard time matching up with Knott's size. Davis coud take it to the basket anytime he wanted. He is only going to get stronger. If Knott stays out of foul trouble I don't think Hazard can beat them. Knott must do a better job from the free throw line and develop some depth to make a serious run at the region.
alc88 Wrote:Hazard is going to have a hard time matching up with Knott's size. Davis coud take it to the basket anytime he wanted. He is only going to get stronger. If Knott stays out of foul trouble I don't think Hazard can beat them. Knott must do a better job from the free throw line and develop some depth to make a serious run at the region.

Knott county shot really well from the foul line tonight. Foul trouble will be the down fall for not if Slone or Davis gets in foul trouble. Also i think not maybe played 8 or 9 players are the most so depth is a concern too.
Congrats KCC good win
This was a good close game. I can only see Hazard getting better as this was Eric Back's first game and he still had a good game. I think it will take another game or two for the football players to get in the swing of things. Congrats to Knott on the win. Who or what was the "green guy"? I hope he is back Saturday night. Didn't have my camera with me tonight. lol
Both teams played as well as expected. Hazard is still getting their football legs out and Back is just coming back, and Knott has Davis still coming off of surgery. Both of these teams will be different down the road, but the both played a good game this early in the season. Knott missed big free throws at the end that could of gotten them beat, but Hazard missed opportunities on 3 consecutive trips that could of turned the game around. Great game to both teams, good things to come for both teams, hope to see them both play well come the WYMT tourney.
Congrats KCC, very good road win.
Congrats Knott!

Got any stats?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This is the only thing I've seen so far....

Back is back and made 4 three point goals. He led the team with 14 points and was the only Hazard player in double figures.
Knott County had 3 in double figures. Slone had 15 and Davis 13. Adams adds 11 for the Patriots.

Blue-N-Gold Wrote:This is the only thing I've seen so far....

Back is back and made 4 three point goals. He led the team with 14 points and was the only Hazard player in double figures.
Knott County had 3 in double figures. Slone had 15 and Davis 13. Adams adds 11 for the Patriots.

Thanks for posting.:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good road win for the Pats.
The foul trouble on Olinger really killed the dawgs.
Good Win for KCC !! Being Hazard played Football so much longer and many of the players play football, It will take Hazard a little longer to get in basketball mode !! I think the next time they play it will be a different outcome ..............
^It will be hard for Hazard to get a win @ Knott County.
Knott beat them 4 times last year.
Hazard have a change to win the game. That miss 4 shots point blank.

KCC miss some FG at the end of the game to keep Hazard in it.

Good game on both side.

Great win for KCC.
Looking forward to the rematch at KCC.
Congrats KCC
Good road win within the region for Knott. Hazard will for sure get better as the season progresses but Knott will also improve. These are two of the better teams in the 14th Region.
Don't have a dog in this fight on this day Knott County was the better team. just look at the scoreboard
Quarterback7 Wrote:Looking forward to the rematch at KCC.

There won't be a rematch. This was the only time these two teams are scheduled to play all year, unless they meet in the finals or consolations of WYMT or the 14th Region Tournament. Knott has had scheduling troubles this year, resulting in only 7 home games and only one game with Hazard and Perry Co. Central, both being away.
That pic is pretty cool. I love Hazard's gym. I think I might make the trip to watch some of the WYMT...when is it?
I think KCC will beat hazard next time as well.