Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Or Johnson Central-who Goes To Rupp?
Johnson Central...but maybe a team like pikecentral south floyd or East Ridge
johnson central b/c they r starting to believe in the new system of coach starns.....
:CE_DP_Ste johnson central b/c they r starting to believe in the new system that coach starns put in.....
Jchs
lance u said that u could write it down that it would be Paintsville Or Johnson Central..lance lance lance u cant write neither one of them dont because niether one of them has a sf in their name
"Bo Duke" Wrote:whoever wins the region duh i swera you all r idiots on herre. thats so simple it happends every year just like last year pike central went to freedom hall after winning the district to play against michigan state.

Wtf are u talkin about? You call ppl on here idiots, ? Michigan State Pike central?
JC all the way
"Bo Duke" Wrote:whoever wins the region duh i swera you all r idiots on herre. thats so simple it happends every year just like last year pike central went to freedom hall after winning the district to play against michigan state.

Either a mistake, or your plainly out of your head... Seriously..
dont b mad everyone knows that eugene lowe for pc is the biggest baddest ombra round these parts
"Sidelines" Wrote:The 15th region is to open for anyone to single to teams out of the rest and say which is going to RUPP... thats foolish theres no way you can predict that now... im not saying JC or P-ville wont go to RUPP, im simply sayin the 15th has to much talent to choose just 2 teams...

agreed, i couldn't of siad it better
hey lets watch the name calling
no i like doing this
Neither...Pike Central wins the region!
Paintsville
Jc:champ: