Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you spend your snow day?
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Big grouchy green guy who says aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh????

I saw him the other day

Haha! That's him!! He's grouchy Sad cuz he's not with me anymore!!
Ran into The Hulk today!....He was so mad!....Had to spend most of his day at the police station getting a restraining order against some green "B" that won't leave him alone!...Says she's stalking him!...had to move to Harlan to get away from her!...Said he interviewed for a job at the Independent School for the Green Dragon mascot, but saw The Green lantern and Puff the Magic Dragon there as well and didn't get his hopes up!....It didn't help that he went into another rage and destroyed 2 pop machines on his way out!

Anyway...That's what happened on my snow day today wen I went to Walmart!...hehehe!...:devilflam
Spent my day in the gym with the Warriors preparing for the trip to Colorado.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Big grouchy green guy who says aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh????

I saw him the other day

Filthy Animal Wrote:Ran into The Hulk today!....He was so mad!....Had to spend most of his day at the police station getting a restraining order against some green "B" that won't leave him alone!...Says she's stalking him!...had to move to Harlan to get away from her!...Said he interviewed for a job at the Independent School for the Green Dragon mascot, but saw The Green lantern and Puff the Magic Dragon there as well and didn't get his hopes up!....It didn't help that he went into another rage and destroyed 2 pop machines on his way out!

Anyway...That's what happened on my snow day today wen I went to Walmart!...hehehe!...:devilflam

Nice!!! LOL
She Hulk Wrote:Nice!!! LOL

Oh!...I'm sorry!...I'm sure he meant some other green "B"!...LOL
Filthy Animal Wrote:Oh!...I'm sorry!...I'm sure he meant some other green "B"!...LOL

No, he is right! I am a green B............lol