Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 61 Leslie County 59
Final
Congrats Hazard
Don't ever count Hazard out. Just when you think they're down and out, they spring back up to bite you.
idk how many of u made it out to the game but this was 1 of the worst called games i have saw seemed like ever thing was goin on lelslie but ah it was a good game and i say cant wait till district tourney time!!!
Congrats Dawgs...
I listened to the game on the radio and the announcer's questioned several calls on Hazard..It was a hard fought game for both teams...Congrats to both teams..Goooooo Dawgs
nice win for Hazard...I believe they've won their last 6/7 games defeating Johnson Central who beat Paintsville...Paintsville was also defeated by Hazard who was ranked number 2 at the time in the Mountain Top 10...and now Leslie the WYMT Classic Champions
"amazing_DB" Wrote:idk how many of u made it out to the game but this was 1 of the worst called games i have saw seemed like ever thing was goin on lelslie but ah it was a good game and i say cant wait till district tourney time!!!

U got to be kiddin me............i was right below the goal and wathed morgan and day throw elbows like a party and the refs call nothing. Just because leslie county lost dont blame it on the refs. The refs got leslie back in the game
i agree with golfman42
congrats hazard
I couldnt agree more golfman the refs did let them back in the game by not calling over the back or the holding on morgan and day, not to mention the elbows, but hazard came out with a great win. congrats