Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions for 2011
hawg laig Wrote:My 100% accurate 6 predictions for 2011 football;
1. At least 200 players will jump up and celebrate after making a tackle, acting like he just won the Super Bowl. Confirming in their mind that they are the greatest to ever play the game
2. Over 500 players will wave their arms up and down encouraging fans to cheer, not quite understanding that people cheer because of how well you play, and not because your fragile little ego needs boosting.
3. At least 50 teams will be firmly convince they were cheated out of the game by the Refs, and the sad part is a small portion of that goup will be right.
4. a minimum of 2000 fans will say "If" after a lose. If we ran this play, if so and so wasn't hurt we would have won, If the coach wasn't an idiot, it it hadn't rained, if it had rianed, if it had snowed, it hadn't been so hot/cold. And they will all be correct, but it is the nature of the game.
5. countless coaches across the state will question their career choice. "They don't pay me enough to put up with this crap"

Sorry, just had to vent a little. This "It's all about me" attitude I have seen displayed by players over the last several years has really got me down. Oh yea, one other prediction.
6. This post will offend someone.

:thatsfunn Love It! Absolutely Love It! Great Post. :Thumbs:
hawg laig Wrote:My 100% accurate 6 predictions for 2011 football;
1. At least 200 players will jump up and celebrate after making a tackle, acting like he just won the Super Bowl. Confirming in their mind that they are the greatest to ever play the game
2. Over 500 players will wave their arms up and down encouraging fans to cheer, not quite understanding that people cheer because of how well you play, and not because your fragile little ego needs boosting.
3. At least 50 teams will be firmly convince they were cheated out of the game by the Refs, and the sad part is a small portion of that goup will be right.
4. a minimum of 2000 fans will say "If" after a lose. If we ran this play, if so and so wasn't hurt we would have won, If the coach wasn't an idiot, it it hadn't rained, if it had rianed, if it had snowed, it hadn't been so hot/cold. And they will all be correct, but it is the nature of the game.
5. countless coaches across the state will question their career choice. "They don't pay me enough to put up with this crap"

Sorry, just had to vent a little. This "It's all about me" attitude I have seen displayed by players over the last several years has really got me down. Oh yea, one other prediction.

:thatsfunn:lmao::worthy::Thumbs:
cavery59 Wrote:Lousville Western making it to state !!!!

Do you know if the Highlands v. Western game is at Western next year?
I think Berea will dip into its past for a new coach
Quote:My 100% accurate 6 predictions for 2011 football;

give this guy a h*** yeah!
Look for Russell to make some noise in 3A. More than half of there starters returning, this could be the best russell team since 06
webster county will loose at least 9 times
Got on here to say that it has been over a month now since the season ended, and I'm really ready to start reading, talking and thinking football, yet the first thing I see is the post by Hawg, laying out the things that make you shake your head. Not sure whether to laugh or be disheartened a little (ha).

Here's to a great 2011 with great preparation already underway, even for Hawg Smile
Catholic wins the district and makes it to at least semi-state
Hey we got cheated when we played ACS.