Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 2011
In pursuit of B2B2B2B2B, what key players must the Birds replace in the starting line-up around Towles and the defensive side of the ball?
I've got an answer, but I refuse to post it until you divest your signature of Edmund.:lmao:
Highlands will return eight of its 22 starters from Saturday’s game – four on offense and four on defense. Among the returners are Towles and all-Northern Kentucky players Drake Bruns (defensive back) and Devin Bruns (defensive lineman).
What grade is Collinsworth? Will he be a starter next season?
Stardust Wrote:What grade is Collinsworth? Will he be a starter next season?

From what I understand, he will either be a sophomore or junior so he will have at least 2 seasons for the Birds. He is a little taller than his brother Austin but just as quick and elusive.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:From what I understand, he will either be a sophomore or junior so he will have at least 2 seasons for the Birds. He is a little taller than his brother Austin but just as quick and elusive.

From what I've heard, he is coming off 2 significant ankle injuries. He did get in the state game for a couple of plays, so hopefully he has recovered and will not have any ankle problems next year.
Stardust Wrote:What grade is Collinsworth? Will he be a starter next season?

Jac will be a Jr. next season.
horst muhlmann Wrote:Jac will be a Jr. next season.

I can't imagine with his injury that he'll play any significant role next season for Highlands. I heard his injury was pretty bad.