Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee @ Knott Central 1/17/05
I think Lee will have to step it up to get a win here. I think it's possible but my Bobcats are going to have to play hard. One thing I like about this team (and our coach) is that every game they put their hearts out on the floor. More than I can say about the Wildcats:Sad04:
Anyway, I think Lee can win in a close one. 65-62
Haven't heard much of Lee. Im going to say Knott Central by 7.
Lee by 8.
I'm taking KCC in this one by 15
"donny baker" Wrote:I'm taking KCC in this one by 15
WOW DONNY!!!:bigeyed: do you know something I don't. I think Lee has the better team this year. KCC beat Lee by 2 last year at KCC and Lee is MUCH better this year, and KCC is down a little. But, we shall see. I just hope you're wrong. LOL
"LeeCoBobcatfan" Wrote:WOW DONNY!!!:bigeyed: do you know something I don't. I think Lee has the better team this year. KCC beat Lee by 2 last year at KCC and Lee is MUCH better this year, and KCC is down a little. But, we shall see. I just hope you're wrong. LOL

I wouldn't go bet the farm on my prediction, I just feel Knott is better than people give them credit for. And just maybe just maybe they may have someone to match-up with Rich.
I have not seen KCC play this year. The problem with playing man defense against Lee is that Tyler Rich has had his way with that defense and Caleb Fetters and Devin Taulbee flourish with their driving and layup style basketball. If you drop into a zone to stop rich and the driving, the twins and kenny B will light you up from the 3 point zone. but KCC may have a plan.
Knott Co. in a close one. Lee is overrated.
Not predicting a score, but Lee wins.
I like Lee's chances.
Lee 74
Knott 62
"OLINEGUY" Wrote:Knott Co. in a close one. Lee is overrated.
How closer can you get for a prediction? 66-65, Knott Co.:theman: