Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central 35 Paducah Tilghman 18
Final
tough schudule pays off, and now rematch of 3yrs ago..
Illness and and injury to two running backs forced Tilghman to a near exclusive and error prone passing game. Four interceptions, three fumbles. Central got 21 points off turnovers and their receivers made some spectacular catches. They go to the dance.
anyone now where we may catch a replay of this game?
cuppett777 Wrote:anyone now where we may catch a replay of this game?

http://www.ihigh.com/pegasussports/broad...verlight=1

No video, just the radio rebroadcast. Also see the "sticky" thread.

So far, I can only find the video of the Male/Scott County game on ihigh. The Mayfield/Beechwood game is supposed to be available on http://www.TristateInternetRadio.com, but it's not available yet.

Anybody found any other semi-final rebroadcasts?
Picked this one, Congrats Central.

*BTW about 2 years ago when Central went to State, they had a player by the last name Patterson that was comited to UK, I never seem on a roster. what ever happen to him?
Last I heard Tim Patterson commited to UK, but didnt really qualify academically, so he had to basically gray shirt i believe.
Those Central teams were unreal btw, Three SEC defensive players in the box against Belfry.
MVP2 Wrote:Picked this one, Congrats Central.

*BTW about 2 years ago when Central went to State, they had a player by the last name Patterson that was comited to UK, I never seem on a roster. what ever happen to him?

The Iceboxx Wrote:Last I heard Tim Patterson commited to UK, but didnt really qualify academically, so he had to basically gray shirt i believe.

Yes. Patterson was not academically eligible.
Tica Wrote:Illness and and injury to two running backs forced Tilghman to a near exclusive and error prone passing game. Four interceptions, three fumbles. Central got 21 points off turnovers and their receivers made some spectacular catches. They go to the dance.
Injury to #1 player in the state Tim Patterson last year & 3 year starter at quarterback Kris king are no excuse for last years loss we still should have won but no fret mission on track!
You can't have it both ways. That's all we heard from Central last year was what they would have done without their injuries. No excuses from PT this year. Central deserved to win this game but just like Central last year - PT was hobbled. When your leading rusher is so sick he can barely run onto the field and gets no yardage at all, it does impact play. Have a nice drive to Paducah next year.
Tica Wrote:You can't have it both ways. That's all we heard from Central last year was what they would have done without their injuries. No excuses from PT this year. Central deserved to win this game but just like Central last year - PT was hobbled. When your leading rusher is so sick he can barely run onto the field and gets no yardage at all, it does impact play. Have a nice drive to Paducah next year.

Bell County throws a new dynamic into that equation if the current realignment holds up.
congrats central
blue1424 Wrote:Yes. Patterson was not academically eligible.
No SIR, remember Tim was hurt at the end of the season and didn't get medically cleared to play (at least that's what uk's recruiting coordinator told mr today) he came to the school I work at to inquire about my son, so I asked him that very question, what about Tim? He will be entombing in January .
Coachdad Wrote:No SIR, remember Tim was hurt at the end of the season and didn't get medically cleared to play (at least that's what uk's recruiting coordinator told mr today) he came to the school I work at to inquire about my son, so I asked him that very question, what about Tim? He will be entombing in January .
"enrolling"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Bell County throws a new dynamic into that equation if the current realignment holds up.
Your a doggone lie I responded to a previous post about one running back being "sick" and another one was hurt. Want me to find the post?
Coachdad Wrote:Your a doggone lie I responded to a previous post about one running back being "sick" and another one was hurt. Want me to find the post?

Think you quoted the wrong person
Coachdad Wrote:Your a doggone lie I responded to a previous post about one running back being "sick" and another one was hurt. Want me to find the post?
Last post in response to PT had no excuses, baloney 30-1 since realingment 2-1 vs PT , a close win by central followed by a close win by PT and lastly.....................
A BLOWOUT by central to settle the tie breaker.
You can throw bell into the equation all you want central has 90 players on their roster 6 seniors, and every inner city kid grows up wanting to play for central. St x , trinity & male cannot raid the inner city anymore, but if all the inner city kids still wanted to go to those schools I can asure you 6a champ would come from Louisville from now till the end of time.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Think you quoted the wrong person
I did sorry
Tica Wrote:You can't have it both ways. That's all we heard from Central last year was what they would have done without their injuries. No excuses from PT this year. Central deserved to win this game but just like Central last year - PT was hobbled. When your leading rusher is so sick he can barely run onto the field and gets no yardage at all, it does impact play. Have a nice drive to Paducah next year.
I think we will be driving to bell or they will be coming to us. One thing I do know is we've beaten tilgman at your place, you all will NEVER win at our place.
Tica, did you ever play football? It doesn't sound like it.