Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for Jon Combs
[I]Jon Combs of Hazard earned week two TACKLING TOBACCO Player of the Week honor after amassing 471 yards of total offense with five touchdowns in a 48-34 win over Letcher County Central. For the season, Combs has thrown for 2,653 yards with 37 touchdowns.[/I]
[I][/I]
[I]Please Go to the link below and vote for Jon. Scroll down and his name is in the first gray box.[/I]
[I][/I]
[I]http://www.thesportsflash.com/KY-TACKLIN...O-POTY.htm[/I]
I'm voting for him now, good luck!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:[I]Jon Combs of Hazard earned week two TACKLING TOBACCO Player of the Week honor after amassing 471 yards of total offense with five touchdowns in a 48-34 win over Letcher County Central. For the season, Combs has thrown for 2,653 yards with 37 touchdowns.[/I]
[I][/I]
[I]Please Go to the link below and vote for Jon. Scroll down and his name is in the first gray box.[/I]
[I][/I]
[I]http://www.thesportsflash.com/KY-TACKLIN...O-POTY.htm[/I]

wow thats some serious yardage. and congrats on the reconition. but it was against Letcher County. Come on . Massey pridicts we beat them 41-0. bet he doesnt do this at state:eyeroll:
You should also vote for Branden Cresap. Wink

Branden Cresap of Collins threw five touchdowns in a 52-7 win over Bullitt East, earning the week five TACKLING TOBACCO Player of the Week. Cresap is the state’s leading passer in 4A, throwing for 2,672 yards with 35 touchdowns with just eight interceptions. E-mail your vote for Collins High School’s Branden Cresap.
ontopofthewest Wrote:wow thats some serious yardage. and congrats on the reconition. but it was against Letcher County. Come on . Massey pridicts we beat them 41-0. bet he doesnt do this at state:eyeroll:

That Letchers team offense was pretty fair. They put 34 points up on hazard but the game really wasnt close but there offense did make big numbers in the game. Thats the worse year letcher has had since the schools exsistence.