Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating a Courtrivals.com team for Bluegrassrivals users
Deathstar 80 is trying to create a second Courtrivals.com team that consists of Bluegrassrivals users. We already have one team full of BGR players and would love to have a second. There is already a thread about this, so I will post the link to it. I just wanted to post this in a higher-traffic thread for people to see:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=90136

If you are interested, post here or in the other thread OR message Deathstar 80 or myself.
Would it be ok if I created another player for this team? I would love nothing more than to power up another guy.
Ballers Wrote:Would it be ok if I created another player for this team? I would love nothing more than to power up another guy.

No, don't do that! That's against the rules of the courtrivals.com website and I think you could be banned for that.

You can get more than one player, but I think it costs money.
Just to tell everyone, we're still trying to find enough people for another team! If you're at least a little interested, feel free to post here or send me, LWC, or any of us on Court Rivals a pm or e-mail. Smile
I had created a 2nd team at the beginning of this year if you will remember, but there just weren't enough BGR members to make a 2nd team because there were only 5 players on the team and I had created two players myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:I had created a 2nd team at the beginning of this year if you will remember, but there just weren't enough BGR members to make a 2nd team because there were only 5 players on the team and I had created two players myself.

I'm sorry leecoukfan. I thought I noticed a few weeks ago that there weren't many people logging in on the BGR Battlers. I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to continue to play Court Rivals or not. However, if you are still playing on Court Rivals, we can definitely have these players join your guys team. I didn't mean to look past you guys or anything, but I just thought you guys might not be interested in continuing to play on Court Rivals (Because a lot of users stop playing Court Rivals in just a month or two. Actually, I think that's a problem that the website's having, is keeping the interest of joining members.).
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm sorry leecoukfan. I thought I noticed a few weeks ago that there weren't many people logging in on the BGR Battlers. I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to continue to play Court Rivals or not. However, if you are still playing on Court Rivals, we can definitely have these players join your guys team. I didn't mean to look past you guys or anything, but I just thought you guys might not be interested in continuing to play on Court Rivals (Because a lot of users stop playing Court Rivals in just a month or two. Actually, I think that's a problem that the website's having, is keeping the interest of joining members.).

Well I basically did lose interest in it because to start I was able to get 4 BGR members including me on the team but one of them quit after a few days and before I knew it, it was just me and Strikeout King on the team and I had created three different players under three different accounts to try and keep the team competitive but you just can't when you don't even have a complete starting lineup! But yeah if there are enough people that want to play that would be great!

Team Name: BGR Battlers
Team Password: ukwildcats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ive been working on a guy for a while. Hes not great, but ive never joined a team. So if someone has an open guard spot just let me know where to sign.
csabo17 Wrote:Ive been working on a guy for a while. Hes not great, but ive never joined a team. So if someone has an open guard spot just let me know where to sign.

I just created a new team because on the other team, I was the only one keeping up with my player. I need 7 more players to have a full roster, so you're more than welcome to join.

Team Info

Team Name: Blue Grass Rivals Ballers
Password: ukwildcats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]