Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Hardin 28 Anderson County 24
JH 28 and Anderson County 24
A little closer than I expected but Congrats John Hardin.
A lot closer than what i expected.

Still good job by John Hardin
Congrats John Hardin
congrats to JH
Nice win by the dawgs. Looked like Anderson County used the entire county water supply to wet that field down.
The field was in very poor shape. Hard to believe one day of rain could have soaked the field that much after having drought conditions all summer. :eyeroll::eyeroll:
It was also closer than I thought it would be.
Congrats to JH for the win and Congrats Bearcats for putting up a good fight and starting to bring tradition to Lawrenceburg. And for those of you who think it's cute to slander AC because of less than perfect field conditions I'd like you to know that as a player and captainon the AC team we encountered a deluge of rain on tuesday and a good follow up on wednesday. As a matter of fact, we practiced on the soccer field all week so as to keep the field in the best shape possible. So please, out of respect, watch your mouth when you talk about somebody's team, somebody's community, or somebody's band of brothers. Pssshhh, real classy from 23 point favorites that can't mentally handle getting smacked in the mouth in the first half.
John Hardin 28, Anderson Co. 24: Eli Mitchell threw a 9-yard TD pass to Jeremy Harness with 2:16 left to give John Hardin the road win. Harness ran for 146 yards, including 14- and 88-yard scores.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/20/15329...z15sNh7oW1
Cool headed Wrote:Congrats to JH for the win and Congrats Bearcats for putting up a good fight and starting to bring tradition to Lawrenceburg. And for those of you who think it's cute to slander AC because of less than perfect field conditions I'd like you to know that as a player and captainon the AC team we encountered a deluge of rain on tuesday and a good follow up on wednesday. As a matter of fact, we practiced on the soccer field all week so as to keep the field in the best shape possible. So please, out of respect, watch your mouth when you talk about somebody's team, somebody's community, or somebody's band of brothers. Pssshhh, real classy from 23 point favorites that can't mentally handle getting smacked in the mouth in the first half.

I give props to Anderson for there play. You guys were awesome. But if 1 1/2 day of rain caused the field conditions we encountered you should look into field improvements. Good game once again.
they tore the pipes up during the spring, hence the shallow ditches in the endzone nearest the tennis courts. I think the problem is that they cut the grass so short that nothing gets soaked up. But the rain on tuesday was a deluge to say the least, it was raining harder than Forrest Gump could describe.
congrats AC... no expected it to be a game...
congrats john hardin
Anderson has had some good teams the last few years, what do they bring back for next years team?