Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaylen Beckham Transferring Back
Beckham transferred out after this past season at Lexington Catholic, but from what I'm hearing he looks to be heading back to the 11th region and he won't be at LC either. Word is he'll be transferring to Scott County.
Why? What about the NJ School St. Benidict I think?
the dark wizard Wrote:Why? What about the NJ School St. Benidict I think?

you are correct. it is St. Benedict. as to why he's transferring i have no idea. they went 20-1 last year and according to Maxpreps they had only 8 Players on that team
Heard from a very reliable source that he is staying at St. Benidict.
Latest update. He is leaving , but coming back to Lexington Catholic. Who knows, this could change again tomorrow.
If I was him and wanted to win a state championship, I'd go to Clark County. They're a PG away from running away with the state championship.
There are rules that govern this situation. If it is true and he comes back I don't believe he can just pick where he wants to go. I think from what I am hearing that his options are limited to LC, where he left from.
LClion4life Wrote:If I was him and wanted to win a state championship, I'd go to Clark County. They're a PG away from running away with the state championship.

I agree
If he played at LexCath last year, by rule he's not eligible at any school of his liking unless I totally misunderstand Bylaw 6. He's back to LexCath or nothing IMO.
LClion4life Wrote:If I was him and wanted to win a state championship, I'd go to Clark County. They're a PG away from running away with the state championship.

Not this year, we have 3 PG's that will share the playing time.
Daniles,Moore and Bopper Stenzel. ( Robbies younger brother) He was hurt all last year. Had a great AAU summer and is back 100%.
The KHSAA protects its own (cough, Catholic,, cough)
Panther Thunder Wrote:The KHSAA protects its own (cough, Catholic,, cough)

The Lex Cath graduate (DeVries) is gone, I'm not sure where Tackett went to high school.:biggrin:
Gold Charger Wrote:Not this year, we have 3 PG's that will share the playing time.
Daniles,Moore and Bopper Stenzel. ( Robbies younger brother) He was hurt all last year. Had a great AAU summer and is back 100%.

the new kid clark got in from pittsburgh will be the point
Platinum & Gold Wrote:The new kid Clark got in from Pittsburgh will be the point

He is from Clark Co, played his Freshman year at GRC. He has been in Military school in PA the last two years. He is one of the options, along with Daniels and Bopper Stenzel as I posted eariler.
Gold Charger Wrote:Not this year, we have 3 PG's that will share the playing time.

But none of them can hold a candle to Beckham. Think about it. Wink
He is coming back to Lexcath.

That is his only option if he wants to play this season.