Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Co. @ Wolfe Co. 11/30
Thoughts and Predictions on this one??

I am excited that the season is finally starting, hopefully Dontarius Pittman and Tyler Evans of Lee County can provide the 1-2 punch to beat Wolfe or make this a good game!!

I haven't really paid much attention to Wolfe Co in the offseason but if they're as good as predicited I look for them to win this one by 12 but I hope I'm wrong.

Go Bobcats!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I'd say Wolfe will struggle with Pittman but I look for Wolfe to pull it out by about 8.
These two are going to get to know each other really well this season since they scheduled to play each other 3 times this season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lc 72-59
Stardust Wrote:Lc 72-59

I hope you're right, but I don't see that happening! Would be nice though, hopefully Donte's size will cause problems with Wolfe County because unless I am mistaken I don't think they have anyone over 6'1'' in their lineup.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wolfe Co. won the three meetings that these two teams had last season and with the returning players look for the "Wolves" to win this one at home...
I'll take the Wolves by 12.
I'll take Lee Co by 5.
I'll go with the homer. Wolfe by 3
LC by double digits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The Wolves will start 4 kids over 6-1 this season as this year has seen them go big instead of their normal 4 guard lineups. I also heard they are really trying to slow the ball down this season much like they did when they won the district last season. I think the Wolves will be a strong team come March but it will take some time to get over all of the guards they lost Terrill and Gilbert put up a lot of points last season. Terrill was a great player and they will miss him a lot early.

With that being said I do think the Wolves will pull this one out by about 10 pts on their home floor.
Wolfe at Wolfe is like PCC at PCC they win
Reds#1Fan Wrote:The Wolves will start 4 kids over 6-1 this season as this year has seen them go big instead of their normal 4 guard lineups. I also heard they are really trying to slow the ball down this season much like they did when they won the district last season. I think the Wolves will be a strong team come March but it will take some time to get over all of the guards they lost Terrill and Gilbert put up a lot of points last season. Terrill was a great player and they will miss him a lot early.

With that being said I do think the Wolves will pull this one out by about 10 pts on their home floor.

I didn't know Wolfe Co had 4 kids over 6'1'' on their roster, who are they?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wolfe by 7
I watched Wolfe Co. play Rowan the other day and wolfe struggled quite a bit. I will take Lee by 20+ points. The evans kid and the pittman kid are very strong.
Wolfe was without there best player in Denniston for the game vs. Rowan Co. Not to mention that Rowan Co. is a lot better team than Lee Co. Rowan will be 1 of the top 2 or 3 teams in the 16th region this season.

Wolfe played Rowan and Elliott in the preseason who did Lee play?
I think Lee Co. puts all of their money on Pittman having a great game everytime out and if he doesn't they lose. Coach Creech is a great coach at taking away what the other teams do best. That's why I think Wolfe will come out on top tonight, but time will only tell.