Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nky next 3 years.
the talent seems to only get deeper with the amount of stellar freshman groups in northern ky this past season especially with the upcoming teams that have kept players in middle school playing with each other to develop better teams in high school such as Ryle & Cooper by taking a page from highlands book by doing so with Union raiders project and coopers project as well...

I know I am looking forward to looking forward to the next 3 seasons with the strong freshman group at Ryle . Class of 15 could be a scary Ryle class make some noise in state.
Hopefully Cooper in 5A, Ryle in 6A, and the other teams in those divisions will improve drastically so they can beat some of the down state teams. It would have been nice to see Boone County get back to the finals. Especially coming off their 2010 season.
Well I hope to lose a few pounds. Get my two oldest sons off to college working on a career path would be nice also.
Guess those are two of my goals over the next 3 years
nky Wrote:Well I hope to lose a few pounds. Get my two oldest sons off to college working on a career path would be nice also.
Guess those are two of my goals over the next 3 years

Well done.
2 more years Ryle will be very tough.
Coach Borchers will build a consistant winner at Cooper. The junior class coming up will be very strong. I saw the Jags against Conner and Dixie. Looked impressive. Tyler Brooks is going to be very good for the Jags next year.