Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 28 Allen Central 26 OT
Great Game by both teams
Must have been some kinda game! Congrats to B.L.
WOW! Congrats Bobcats on an amazing game! I expected them to win but not in a barn burner!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Good Game BL.....
Good game both teams and sorry for the losing team in this game.
Grats BL
Snap, back to reality. Ooop there goes gravity!
Congrats to Coach Parsons and the Betsy Layne Bobcats.
Nice win BL
Who was it that told me BL would blowout AC? And I had no idea what I was talking about?

Thanks for playing, try again next week.
A win is a win. Congrats BL
MVP2 Wrote:A win is a win. Congrats BL

I agree...Smile
Anything can happen in rivalry games, easily best game that I have seen all season! Way to go Bobcats!

On a personal note, my hats off to #2 from Allen Central, he took the hardest but clean hit I have ever seen in high school football and work up the strength to walk off the field under his own power.
congrats to Bl
Congrats Bobcats!
Congrats BOBCATS!!!:Thumbs:
[quote=Real Badman]Who was it that told me BL would blowout AC? And I had no idea what I was talking about?

Thanks for playing, try again next week.[/QUOTE]

It was a really good game, but you say this like AC won. I don't understand.
Most important stat... BL-WIN...AC- LOSS....good game though...
Has Been Wrote:[quote=Real Badman]Who was it that told me BL would blowout AC? And I had no idea what I was talking about?

Thanks for playing, try again next week.[/QUOTE]

It was a really good game, but you say this like AC won. I don't understand.
Most important stat... BL-WIN...AC- LOSS....good game though...

I said it because there was 5 or so people who quoted me and replying with things like

"Are you crazy?"
"Have You seen BL this year."
"Yeah right...BL rolls."

I said AC would win, granted I was wrong, but it dont take a genius to figure out AC had the game won if they had kicked a FG. This game means nothing to me, I could care less about it. I was just saying to those people who act as if I dont know what I'm talking about.
You know, I have a completely neutral viewpoint on these programs, being I am 40 miles away from both schools. However, I will say that BOTH of these programs deserve a pat on the back for how far theyve come in recent years. Both of these schools arent too far removed from being a cupcake, or an easy W on the schedule. I am not saying that they are on the Hazard or even the Pikeville levels, but the Allen Central and Betsy Layne staffs deserve a lot of credit for the programs theyve built. Both have a lot to be proud of, and I wish both schools a lot of luck and success in the future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats BOBCATS tie best ever record 6 wins, next week try make HISTORY ?7-3? and thanks for comment Tideshoss32.
Betsy Layne had 6 turnovers including 2 hail marrys at the end of the 1st half and 2nd half yet still win. Allen Central showed they weren't going to lay down for anyone. Congrats to BL. As someone said, a win is a win.

On a side note, I love watching the battle in the trenches every game. Tyler Recznik is a man among boys for Betsy Layne. He comes off the ball like a man possessed. Something that really impresses me is not only can he dominate his man on the l.o.s., but he also has great down field blocking. How tall is he and what is his weight?
bball_fan Wrote:Anything can happen in rivalry games, easily best game that I have seen all season! Way to go Bobcats!

On a personal note, my hats off to #2 from Allen Central, he took the hardest but clean hit I have ever seen in high school football and work up the strength to walk off the field under his own power.

Glad to see this kid get up from this hit. Without a doubt the most vicious hit i've ever seen at a HS football game. Like bball_fan said it was a complete legit hit and the kid made a heck of a catch and hung onto the ball for a big first down
Congrats Bobcats!
Great game
Congrats BL
Sounded like a great game for both teams.. hate i missed a game like this.. good luck to both teams rest of the season
It was a good game, the Bobcats just need to keep their heads in the game.. Gotta have heart!!!!!!! Play as a team and keep up the good work...Good luck to u next week..........:Cheerlead
Real Badman Wrote:Who was it that told me BL would blowout AC? And I had no idea what I was talking about?

Thanks for playing, try again next week.

Good game Rebels, overtime made it and exciting game. I believe we could have played alot better, we were in self destruct mode it seemed like. alot of misstakes we can do with out at this time of the season....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
lol the kid who took the hit has a concussion and something wrong wit his spleen. (rumors)

Turnovers was sorta a killer but AC came to play.
but betsy layne was still too much.
also a few flags hurt the bobbycats. such as when jarrell had a pick 6 and it was called back. other than that, yeah pretty nice game.

tackett had some good catches bahahahahahahahaaa!!!!