Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
66.67%
Raceland
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Russell 10/22
I'll be on those flatwoodtonians so fast they will think they ate 13 candy bars and wen into a diabetic coma.
Russell is down some but Raceland is not as good as they have been the past couple of years. Russell wins by 7 or less. Fairview is the best team this season in this 3 team triangle area.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Russell is down some but Raceland is not as good as they have been the past couple of years. Russell wins by 7 or less. Fairview is the best team this season in this 3 team triangle area.

You mean farview with thier own players or fairview with another city's players???
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You mean farview with thier own players or fairview with another city's players???

That is Fairview's team if they have been cleared by the KHSAA and they are a member school of the KHSAA they are no different than Russell or Raceland and they are the best of those three teams this season.
Since when is there a Raceland, Russell, and Fairview triangle? And what does that have to do with this game anyway? There's absolutely no reason it should even be mentioned.
Is that a+b=c sq.? I think Raceland mops up the field with Russell. I really see a 3 td win for raceland. And Russell wants to move to 3a, Oh, did you see how weak their new district is?
That's funny.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You mean farview with thier own players or fairview with another city's players???

The one that beat the poop out of Raceland.
So you mean the one with other cities players.. Gotcha.
Anyway......back to the evils. The Rams send the evils into their new geographically correct super competitive pathetic district with a big fat loss!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Anyway......back to the evils. The Rams send the evils into their new geographically correct super competitive pathetic district with a big fat loss!!!

You sound angry and desperate my friend. Maybe you should focus on your own "powerhouse" district.

Sorry for the pause. I couldn't type that with a straight face.

Any way after we kick the crap out of the ams I'll buy you a triple bypass burger with extra salt to help console you.
FBALL Wrote:You sound angry and desperate my friend. Maybe you should focus on your own "powerhouse" district.

Sorry for the pause. I couldn't type that with a straight face.

Any way after we kick the crap out of the ams I'll buy you a triple bypass burger with extra salt to help console you.

Dang it!!! don't you know our stadium is HISTORIC!!!! and everything we do is WORLD FAMOUS in Ramland!! Don't be an acrimonious Crumudgeon!!
If HISTORIC means crap hole I'm right with you. Your not playing on the octagon this week though. You have to come to a real stadium with a whole field and everything.
I have a feeling that Russell is going to run all over Raceland in this one!

Russell - 28

Raceland - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ram Fan04 Wrote:So you mean the one with other cities players.. Gotcha.

Never ceases to amaze me the crying that goes on down there in Racelandville. Transfers, coaches, banners, profanity, graffiti, games dropped, blah, blah, blah!

You lost. Eat it and move on. Gonna lose this one too. What will be your tearjerker this week? Oh, wait, lines weren't painted straight. Nevermind.
No excuses just facts. I hadn't said anything about any other loss this year. But it does sting a little bit when you get used to 10 win seasons over the past few years. Sorry you don't understand anything about that.
justaguy Wrote:Never ceases to amaze me the crying that goes on down there in Racelandville. Transfers, coaches, banners, profanity, graffiti, games dropped, blah, blah, blah!

You lost. Eat it and move on. Gonna lose this one too. What will be your tearjerker this week? Oh, wait, lines weren't painted straight. Nevermind.

The only thing that's gonna get jerked......is a knot in your head if you don't watch your mouth!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:The only thing that's gonna get jerked......is a knot in your head if you don't watch your mouth!
Would you be said jerker? That I'd pay to watch.
OU812 Wrote:Would you be said jerker? That I'd pay to watch.

Keep messin with me......and you will be part of it!
LOL, Russell by two jerks.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Keep messin with me......and you will be part of it!
Please, let's not fool anyone, last thing you whipped was the topping on your 5th slice of pie.
I hate injuries:HitWall:
OU812 Wrote:Please, let's not fool anyone, last thing you whipped was the topping on your 5th slice of pie.

theres no need to get nasty.
Somebody give good updates tonight. Gotta work and can't be at the game.
I'll give you an update right now!!! You are going to lose. The Rams are coming....and ****'s coming with us.
I'm here Huckleberry!
mmmmmmmmm HUCKLEBERRY PIE FOR DESSERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was leaning more towards crow haha
Going to be a scary night for the ams.
am not.